Recruits Reclassifying

vol_in_ga

Vols Deep
Can someone explain to me why so many high profile recruits are committing and reclassifying to 2020? I don’t get it. You’re using a redshirt year you might need, and missing your senior year of highschool.

Is it just to get there and be able to practice and weight train sooner? If so, you’d figure we would have seen more of this in the past. We might not even have a season this fall. Why now, what’s really to gain from this?

And should we expect to see more of this in the future?

Can someone explain to me why so many high profile recruits are committing and reclassifying to 2020? I don’t get it. You’re using a redshirt year you might need, and missing your senior year of highschool.

Is it just to get there and be able to practice and weight train sooner? If so, you’d figure we would have seen more of this in the past. We might not even have a season this fall. Why now, what’s really to gain from this?

Most high schools might not play in 2020, so why wait if you have the grades. Especially if all you would be doing is just working out and drill work. You can do that on a college campus with much better teachers.

Lot of states canceling or delaying football. Sit and don’t play at high school or college? We were seeing more of it before with the likes of JT Daniels, but it’s still not an option for droves of athletes imo.

Reactions: Devo182

No. Very very few kids are even eligible for this, 247 said when talking about it. They just chalked it up to this anomalous year.

And if a kid is REAL confident, they are accelerating their 3 year clock for the NFL.

VN Store

Back