55 Years Ago Today....

I'm old... Too old... I was there the first time, (but don't remember it). Maybe Dad had trouble finding a parking place and we were late and missed it, or maybe, like most 7 year olds, was only interested in a hotdog, a drink and looking at the cheerleaders.. But.. I was there.

I'm old... Too old... I was there the first time, (but don't remember it). Maybe Dad had trouble finding a parking place and we were late and missed it, or maybe, like most 7 year olds, was only interested in a hotdog, a drink and looking at the cheerleaders.. But.. I was there.
That’s pretty badass 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Just think those good looking cheerleaders are in their 70's :eek:

I understand, PT. Pass the Ensure.:cool:

VN Store

Back