Coach Pruitt Podcast Interview

Thanks for the podcast OP........I bet Pruitt is a good poker player too, never shows emotion and never seems to give any real nuggets of info.

He didn’t seem as friendly with the media as normal
It's game week, Pruitt is of the scrappy, kind of mad and always ready to fight type of human personalities, always has been. A good friend of mine, big Bama fan and very knowledgeable of sports in general, used to play pickup basketball games with beg Jerm when Pruitt attended then called MTSU. He told me he was a great guy but he was always aggressive and kinda always looking to "pick a fight" with anyone he played against. Said he was very competitive and played as hard as he could even though just pickup ball. I like how he shut down the DL vs OL talk immediately when asked, once again he didn't mention a single playmaker on either side of the ball and he said what everyone else thinks about JG this week, he's hopeful that the good things he's done the past 2 seasons gets much more consistent, he's done good in fall camp and he's hopeful it shows up on Saturdays, those were his words, not mine. He also compares this SEC only schedule to the NFL seasons as everyone being able to win any given Saturday and mentioned 9-7 teams making the playoffs. Sounded to me like he thinks there are going to be lots of really good 6-4 football teams this year within the conference.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back