'21 TN QB/S CJ Taylor

What do you mean? It’s my first time posting on here, so I’m not sure what you mean...
Someone will come clean it up. Normally the correct format for a recruits thread is the year they graduate, the state they live in, the position they play, followed by there name so it's easy to keep organized. You got insider status here so we can forgive you.

Taylor has rushed for 924 yards and 13 TDs on 100 carries; has also passed for 355 yards and 3 TDs (66% completion rate). Has 1 catch for 39 yards and a TD. Also excelling on defense w/ 20 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 INT, 3 fumbles caused & 2 recovered.

Last edited:
I’ll take the lashes!

iu

I watched Taylor and the Holder brothers grow up. CJ will probably play defense in college. He's even said so. Good hitter, good instincts, and has a mean streak.

He ran all over Blackman Friday night. Had over 300 yards rushing. If this would have ben a normal off season with camps, he could have a lot more offers.
I agree. Even so, he was Regional Player of the Year last year in a region that includes all of the big Murfreesboro teams. You would think there would be more interest.

What do you mean? It’s my first time posting on here, so I’m not sure what you mean...
Look at the title line of other recruit's threads and you'll see what I mean.. Some here get in a twist if the formalities are not observed.. I was just messin with ya and meant no harm.

VN Store

Back