Dee Beckwith out vs South Carolina

Not to be the doom and gloom guy but if college football is anything like the NFL then there will be a surplus in injuries.

Reactions: 08Vol
That's too bad. He probably wasn't going to get a lot of snaps, but I was looking forward to seeing him play.
He's worked with 4 position groups since he's been here, he was going to get snaps all over the field, I think he was going to get more snaps than any Freshman on the roster. Hopefully he'll be back for Ga and Bama.

He's worked with 4 position groups since he's been here, he was going to get snaps all over the field, I think he was going to get more snaps than any Freshman on the roster. Hopefully he'll be back for Ga and Bama.

Maybe you have some kind of insider info, but him taking snaps at different positions would be a surprise to me.

Maybe you have some kind of insider info, but him taking snaps at different positions would be a surprise to me.
This kid is an outstanding athlete and I would not be surprised to see him try a number of positions to determine where he can be most produced for the team. I hope he recovers quickly and look forward see him on the field soon.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Wildcat QB, WR routes out wide and from the slot, in tight at the TE position on goal line and short yardage situations where he can be a mismatch and RB in short yardage situations. I think it's all more likely than not.

Wildcat QB, WR routes out wide and from the slot, in tight at the TE position on goal line and short yardage situations where he can be a mismatch and RB in short yardage situations. I think it's all more likely than not.
I noticed he was not in this week's 2-deep, but thought we were just playing the no film on this secret weapon card.

No doubt that would have been a historic debut. I don't remember any Vol in my lifetime, much less a true freshman playing in his first college game, doing all that. Now I'm really disappointed that he won't be playing.

Yep, given the build up, I was looking forward to seeing him take his shots. No worries I expect to see him sometime this season at least. Injuries are gonna happen unfortunately.

Not to be the doom and gloom guy but if college football is anything like the NFL then there will be a surplus in injuries.

I was thinking this also....Between missed practice time and the immediate grind of an SEC schedule (no warmups/cupcakes to ease the transition), I fear we're going to have alot of them early.

VN Store

Back