Erik Ainge said this

ZippyMorocco

I will wait until the sec makes theirs (decision) and I will put everything that I know out there, so everyone at Georgia and at the SEC and everyone else - everyone in the world - can know why the kid would leave Georgia when he has everything going for him and every reason to stay, and it will —The stuff that I know will make Greg Sankey and Georgia and anyone in the sec pulling Greg Sankey’s strings look absolutely terrible. Terrible. So I for sure will do that if they rule him ineligible. I’m not protecting Georgia and the stuff that they have — No way. That’s ridiculous. It’s absolutely ridiculous....I will wait until Greg Sankey makes a bad decision, and then he can deal with that afterward.”

Then Cade Mays said he played because he wanted to, and no one at UGA pressured him to do anything, or said anything bad about him.

Then Ainge blamed his FU on bad info from UGA fans. Really? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Drinking on a Wednesday afternoon?

tenor.gif

I listen to the EA show pretty much every day. He was venting about this today, but I do not recall him saying what the OP stated. He was saying basically what everyone else have been saying. They did talk about the kid that transferred to Ole Miss stating this types of things about Georgia.. The kid made some bold statements about how he was being treated @ Georgia. Ainge actually stated the kid better have good evidence to go with the claim he was making..

So find me the podcast where Ainge said all this.. Cause I missed it.

Ole Miss DB Otis Reese cites racism, manipulation at Georgia in his plea to get immediate eligibility

Last edited:
I listen to the EA show pretty much every day. He was venting about this today, but I do not recall him saying what the OP stated. He was saying basically what everyone else have been saying. They did talk about the kid that transferred to Ole Miss stating this types of things about Georgia.. The kid made some bold statements about how he was being treated @ Georgia. Ainge actually stated the kid better have good evidence to go with the claim he was making..

So find me the podcast where Ainge said all this.. Cause I missed it.

Ole Miss DB Otis Reese cites racism, manipulation at Georgia in his plea to get immediate eligibility
It absolutely happened. He tweeted it this afternoon. Ainge ran with a rumor that UGA tried to shame Mays into practicing after wisdom tooth surgery and ridiculed him. Cade Mays himself responded that it was false. Bad look for Ainge.

Last edited:
It absolutely happened. He tweeted it this afternoon. Ainge ran with a rumor that UGA tried to shame Mays into practicing after wisdom tooth surgery and ridiculed him. Cade Mays himself responded that it was false. Bad look for Ainge.
Gotcha.. I assumed it was something from the radio show. They talked a lot on the kid going to Ole Miss that made a lot of accusations towards Georgia. Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Gotcha.. I assumed it was something from the radio show. They talked a lot on the kid going to Ole Miss that made a lot of accusations towards Georgia. Thank you for the clarification.
Really can't believe he hasn't deleted the tweet. It's still out there.

I will wait until the sec makes theirs (decision) and I will put everything that I know out there, so everyone at Georgia and at the SEC and everyone else - everyone in the world - can know why the kid would leave Georgia when he has everything going for him and every reason to stay, and it will —The stuff that I know will make Greg Sankey and Georgia and anyone in the sec pulling Greg Sankey’s strings look absolutely terrible. Terrible. So I for sure will do that if they rule him ineligible. I’m not protecting Georgia and the stuff that they have — No way. That’s ridiculous. It’s absolutely ridiculous....I will wait until Greg Sankey makes a bad decision, and then he can deal with that afterward.”

Then Cade Mays said he played because he wanted to, and no one at UGA pressured him to do anything, or said anything bad about him.

Then Ainge blamed his FU on bad info from UGA fans. Really? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Good ole Erik Ainge...

BAD look for Ainge. Might as well own it and admit cap. He just made it up. He didn’t expect Mays to call him out.
I don't think he made it up, but it was wreckless for somebody who's in the media to tweet that without checking with UGA or the player in question.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back