Vol Access Gameday Pass

sptnut

Got an email about this today. Don't believe this has been around before. Not really sure what this is or what it will provide access to other then some pregame video clips. Not sure worth $40 for the season. Thoughts?

I got the same email. I was wondering if it was worth the $40 myself. I am not sure what access I would want unless it live streams coach Pruitt's pregame speech or Henry-T getting the team fired up before the game. Is this an attempt to "replace" the Vol Walk and other pregame activities we are not getting this year?

Edit: I also found this article: Tennessee Athletics Launches Vol Access Gameday Pass Ahead of Season-Opener This does make it sound pretty cool.

The South Carolina game is free on the website.. pretty neat. That'll definitely help me decide if it's worth it or not. Thanks for sharing the link

Are we still going to be able to stream Vol Network content on Sports Animal on gameday?

Got my link. Right now it's a Gameday ticket artwork, poster and 4 videos at the top of the page. Is there supposed to be more during the game?SmartSelect_20200926-105301_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: FïreBall
The concept sounds great. Maybe a good way to give the fans some of what we'll miss this season and get the school another revenue stream (pun intended).

But poor execution so far. At least some type of schedule or text on the page like "streaming video will begin at 4:30" or something like that. So we're not just stuck wondering.

Got this text:
NEW Content - Coming LIVE from Williams-Brice Stadium for the Vol Network Pre-game. Refresh your Pass NOW!

But no change in the page.

Got this text:
NEW Content - Coming LIVE from Williams-Brice Stadium for the Vol Network Pre-game. Refresh your Pass NOW!

But no change in the page.
This Vol Access isn't what I thought it was so far. Liked the JD interview and all..

Reactions: rmjvol
So far, it's not worth much more than free.

Maybe they had issues today and will do another free with better content.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back