Tickets for this weekend

I live in SC. I just won't buy four tickets for me and the wife. I get they are trying to compensate some money but negative on that. Plus the only good thing about Columbia is the excellent Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens. If any of you are going you should check it out. It's worth it.

I live in SC. I just won't buy four tickets for me and the wife. I get they are trying to compensate some money but negative on that. Plus the only good thing about Columbia is the excellent Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens. If any of you are going you should check it out. It's worth it.
Is it better than the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park?

I'm missing something here. Why would you buy 4 tickets?

Just got 4 tickets, driving down from NC Saturday. Tickets on the Tennessee side seemed to be a little more expensive. Anyone know about parking or places to eat, somewhere Vols fans hang out in Columbia? Got section 22 Go Vols!!!

Reactions: FBtime
Not sure about that. It's been publicized for weeks as blocks only. Not saying you are wrong but it's supposed to be done in the blocks.
It was originally only in groups of 4, but they changed it last night to allow you to buy only two. Just make sure you are looking at the individual game tickets and not their mini plan.

Reactions: preacherwebb
That's how it works. You buy them blocks. You cannot get 1,2, or 3.

You can get two together in the 900 sections.
I called and talked to them myself ... tickets are about $110 per all fees included.
I just couldn't swing 220 to go to the game right now, but yes, you can get 2 together.

Not sure about that. It's been publicized for weeks as blocks only. Not saying you are wrong but it's supposed to be done in the blocks.
I was playing around with it yesterday and it was definitely giving me search results for 2s.

Just got 4 tickets, driving down from NC Saturday. Tickets on the Tennessee side seemed to be a little more expensive. Anyone know about parking or places to eat, somewhere Vols fans hang out in Columbia? Got section 22 Go Vols!!!

It sucks. Worst road trip I took but I marked it off my UT at SEC stadiums list, one to go.

Parking is plentiful. The stadium is on the fairgrounds in an industrial area. If you come in by I-77 and exit onto Bluff Rd, there will be plenty of businesses selling parking in their lots as you get near the stadium. Places to eat are basically a Bojangles and a Subway in a gas station. There's also a chicken restaurant but I don't ever remember seeing it open at night

Parking is plentiful. The stadium is on the fairgrounds in an industrial area. If you come in by I-77 and exit onto Bluff Rd, there will be plenty of businesses selling parking in their lots as you get near the stadium. Places to eat are basically a Bojangles and a Subway in a gas station. There's also a chicken restaurant but I don't ever remember seeing it open at night

Like I said... it sucks lol

VN Store

Back