Vol Calls Live NOW

Why is Bob Kesling such a weird guy? Did he act like that in college? He's always been such a presentational color guy.

Pruitt seems to only hate Bob's guts at like 80% now. Bob must he growing on him.
At Pruitt’s 1st Signing Day Breakfast Celebration I asked Bob about Pruitt. Bob answered , “He’s a football coach.”. I thought that was an interesting answer.

I like Bob. He doesn’t get emotional very often. “What a turn of events.” Should be his trademark call.

Steve from Lexington lives 25 miles from me.....I've seen him a couple of times over the years and he bleeds Orange.

He must have every sports talk radio station in the state of Tennessee on speed dial. You can go to Memphis....Nashville....Chattanooga...Knoxville...Tri Cities and every town/city from the Mississippi River to the Smokies and turn on sports talk and there's Steve.

Steve from Lexington lives 25 miles from me.....I've seen him a couple of times over the years and he bleeds Orange.

He must have every sports talk radio station in the state of Tennessee on speed dial. You can go to Memphis....Nashville....Chattanooga...Knoxville...Tri Cities and every town/city from the Mississippi River to the Smokies and turn on sports talk and there's Steve.
tumblr_b79c18456bc6c85b9d0c1e8872cff80c_4e4e8f13_400.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
At Pruitt’s 1st Signing Day Breakfast Celebration I asked Bob about Pruitt. Bob answered , “He’s a football coach.”. I thought that was an interesting answer.

I like Bob. He doesn’t get emotional very often. “What a turn of events.” Should be his trademark call.
Bob Kesling sucks. And it's not because "he followed a legend",as many say. He's just awful at his job. I look forward to the day he retires, as it seems unlikely the administration or network will cut him loose.

The Georgia Hail Mary was on of his best chances to go down in TN lore, and he just calmly said "what a turn of events".

VN Store

Back