Friday Night Soccer vs #9 Texas A&M

StrangeVol

The Lady Vols will have their hands full tonight when the 3-1 Lady Aggies roll into town. Their only loss was to #7 Arkansas so it appears they are for real. Our girls have been off and on in their play but seem to be gradually getting better as the early season rolls along. This should be a good match IF the Lady Vols finally show us their "A" game! TV is via SECN+ with game time set for 7:00.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Turn out the lights when your goalkeeper trips over her own feet and falls down to leave the goal wide open. Don’t think I’ve seen that on any level.

Would have liked to seen a replay it looked offside but it has been a bad half.

That was not a fun match to watch. We were outclassed on both sides of the field. A&M was the far superior side. I'm still collecting my thoughts about what we've seen so far this season. I may post more later.

That was not a fun match to watch. We were outclassed on both sides of the field. A&M was the far superior side. I'm still collecting my thoughts about what we've seen so far this season. I may post more later.
And Penske has had time to build his brand!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
I know A&M had a big lead, but the only time we looked good was the last 8 minutes or so when we got aggressive. We had no offensive plan for that game. George and Thomas are good on the wings but with no one in the middle as a threat they are fairly easy to shut down. Going into a shell against a better opponent is just a slower death.

I know A&M had a big lead, but the only time we looked good was the last 8 minutes or so when we got aggressive. We had no offensive plan for that game. George and Thomas are good on the wings but with no one in the middle as a threat they are fairly easy to shut down. Going into a shell against a better opponent is just a slower death.
Non many aggressive like the first game of the year! No motivation what so ever!!

VN Store

Back