Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

• Guarantano

Votes: 279 72.3%
  • Maurer

Votes: 56 14.5%
  • Shrout

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Bailey

Votes: 37 9.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
I went with Shrout but maybe Maurer starts because Pruitt may avoid JG getting booed on our first possession. I’m sure JG will play but I don’t think he starts.

Reactions: volfan8
I voted Shrout based on who they trotted out given the chance before. I also think Shrout throws into coverage every chance he gets. So that sucks.
I don't know what the deal is with Mauer, but he must have something going on (physically or mentally: he faced some personal challenges in the off-season) or I would think he would the nod. Kid is a baller and he is not scared.

But I thunk they will get HB some work after a few series. I think its cruel to throw him to the wolves against Bama. Might need a couple weeks and the bye to get fully ready. Imo, Let him settle down a bit watching, then hand him the keys. Just protect him and accept the lumps he may take. surely CJC can scheme up a gp for this kid.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Pruitt will still send JG out there regardless because he’s our best chance to win.

I voted Shrout based on who they trotted out given the chance before. I also think Shrout throws into coverage every chance he gets. So that sucks.
I don't know what the deal is with Mauer, but he must have something going on (physically or mentally: he faced some personal challenges in the off-season) or I would think he would the nod. Kid is a baller and he is not scared.

But I thunk they will get HB some work after a few series. I think its cruel to throw him to the wolves against Bama. Might need a couple weeks and the bye to get fully ready. Imo, Let him settle down a bit watching, then hand him the keys. Just protect him and accept the lumps he may take. surely CJC can scheme up a gp for this kid.
Why is Alabama considered the wolves? Their defense SUCKS!

Reactions: 901 Orange
Probably gonna be JG. I know Maurer has been dealing with injuries, feel like if he is healthy he should be given a shot tomorrow. Would like to see Bailey and shrout get meaningful playing time as well.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I don't think JG starts. I think they do the same thing they did last year where they put Shrout out there for the first play so JG doesn't get announced over the speaker in the lineup.
I agree. I think HB gets the nod and this time I don’t think you’ll see JG.

VN Store

Back