A Florida fan sees conspiracy against the sec?

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
GornGator
GC Hall of Fame
So UT gets 2 weeks to prepare,.... Possibly Bama will get 2 weeks to prepare (if we still have to play LSU on 12-12). This is all being done by the SEC, or the NCAA???? If it's the SEC moreso, h'mmmmmmmm? Even if it's the NCAA, still h'mmmmmm? I personally don't like the way this is setting up....

GO GATORS!!!!

GornGator
GC Hall of Fame
So UT gets 2 weeks to prepare,.... Possibly Bama will get 2 weeks to prepare (if we still have to play LSU on 12-12). This is all being done by the SEC, or the NCAA???? If it's the SEC moreso, h'mmmmmmmm? Even if it's the NCAA, still h'mmmmmm? I personally don't like the way this is setting up....

GO GATORS!!!!
F9621CC8-B634-4617-BC34-3ED3C3F892B1.gif

GornGator
GC Hall of Fame

GO GATORS!!!!
We could have four weeks to prepare. It won’t matter. Florida will put up 50 on this defense.

Fanbase that should be pissed is TA&M... SEC has pretty much been transparent in telling them no way are you beating Bama to go to the SECCG by scheduling our tilt with them for the same day.

Reactions: 508mikey
Fanbase that should be pissed is TA&M... SEC has pretty much been transparent in telling them no way are you beating Bama to go to the SECCG by scheduling our tilt with them for the same day.

Alabama beat them into oblivion. I don't see Alabama losing two games and falling behind them in the West.

VN Store

Back