What's it gonna take?

Hacksaw11

When you have a sinking ship you plug the holes, not drill more.

The decisions made for the past 15 years have simply been inexplicable and caused this once proud program to be a laughing stock and afterthought. You could not screw this up any more if you tried to do it intentionally. When you try to discuss UT football with the younger generation they have no conception of what you are even talking about. There have been so many times over the years I have ripped every UT sticker or tag from my car after a blown game only to put them back on the following week. As you traveled to other parts of the country donned in your Bill Dance hat, you used to get shout outs of Go Vols/Big Orange. Now............well you may still wear it but the pride with which you sport it has faded. I do not condone abandoning the players because it's not their fault. 60 years of loyalty prevents me from being labeled a fair weather friend. It's a hollow feeling not caring but there must be some return on an investment for it to be profitable. Don't want to think that all we have left is the mantra "Remember the good ol days." There may be enough boosters to keep the program on life support for a while but UT cannot survive without the support of the fans. We are what made UT great in the first place. I'm in for whatever it takes to get the attention of those in power.

In my opinion, very few boosters or administration are even on this site. How are we supposed to get their attention when the 'hearing aids' are turned off?

At this point, quite honestly a miracle. I would be shocked if UT makes a move this year which means another year of terrible play and excuses. The best that we can hope for is Freeze has not taken a job or Matt Rhule is fired from the NFL otherwise it will be another coaching project. I have zero faith that Fulmer knows what he is doing.

At this point, quite honestly a miracle. I would be shocked if UT makes a move this year which means another year of terrible play and excuses. The best that we can hope for is Freeze has not taken a job or Matt Rhule is fired from the NFL otherwise it will be another coaching project. I have zero faith that Fulmer knows what he is doing.
coach Kiffin

Reactions: 007Racer
Theyre keeping pruitt for this upcoming recruiting class but if the kids start to decomit like 1 or 2 already has you wont have the class and your stuck with the same thing next year anyways. I think you got to make a change soon. But money will be an issue.

UT needs someone or a group of someones in the State legislature to become a champion of UT football and let it be know in no uncertain terms that the money train to UT will be curtailed if the UT Board doesn’t get their act together. The nonsensical amateur hour in Knoxville has become an embarrassment to the State’s flagship University and it ends now.

Theyre keeping pruitt for this upcoming recruiting class but if the kids start to decomit like 1 or 2 already has you wont have the class and your stuck with the same thing next year anyways. I think you got to make a change soon. But money will be an issue.
Phil did the same thing with Holly Warlick when she had a highly regarded recruiting class. And as a shocker to no one, Holly Warlick did not learn how to coach in that extra year that she was given....

coach Kiffin
Fulmer is not going anywhere. He's making money for his grandkids at this point and will suck the Big Orange teet for as long as he can. But my message to both Fulmer and Pruitt is this. Fix it or leave so someone better can do the job !

Fulmer is not going anywhere. He's making money for his grandkids at this point and will suck the Big Orange teet for as long as he can. But my message to both Fulmer and Pruitt is this. Fix it or leave so someone better can do the job !
Piss on Pruitt. There is nothing he can do to redeem himself at this point.

I don’t know if there is another P5 program that has ever gone through 4 HC in 11 seasons. Probably unprecedented. Therein lies the problem

Maybe what it will take to get rid of mr potato head will be for us to lose to Vandy at the foot of the new girl kicker . Surely that would seal it ???

Tennessee fans are going to have to face the fact that the SEC is much better across the board than in the past and the Vols will do well to stay out of the bottom of the SEC East

VN Store

Back