Worst SEC fans ranked....

The Original Fade

If you had to rank the worst fans in the SEC starting with the absolute worst, what would your list look like? Below is mine:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Auburn
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. A&M
9. Ole Miss
10. South Carolina
11. Miss St
12. Missou
13. Arkansas
14. Tennessee of course!

Reactions: Harry Rex Vonner
If you had to rank the worst fans in the SEC starting with the absolute worst, what would your list look like? Below is mine:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Auburn
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. A&M
9. Ole Miss
10. South Carolina
11. Miss St
12. Missou
13. Arkansas
14. Tennessee of course!
Florida is #1 in my mind and it ain’t close.

1. Alabama fans (I'm talking about those who have no clue about their team other than they win)
2. Tennessee fans (arguably #1. We are amazing and at the same time suck)
3. Florida (I hate them because I h8 UF)
4. Vandy (very few but they are extremely cocky for beating us over the past 15 years)
5. UGA (they hate themselves too)
6. I don't even care about the rest

LSU is the only venue I've ever been truly concerned for my safety at. We barely made it out of their alive in 2005 and we weren't running our mouths, just wearing orange.

Last edited:
Florida my #1 as well......2003 was the last time I went to a game in Gainesville and they were all pissed about our 2-TD win......got beer thrown on me and my flags ripped off my car. Besides the 90's rivalry, I hate Florida more than anything because of their douche bag fans. Orlando is primarily Seminole/Miami and the rest melting pot so at least I have a lot of mutual "enemy of my enemy" type situations.

Wow, care to
Provide a little detail?
Just Cajuns being crazy and their cops down there don't seem to care about reining them in. I was at a tailgate before the game and a small kid had this little blow up Smokey and it got knocked out into the road at one point, just as a cop was driving by and the cop went past it and then stopped and we thought he was going to get it out of the road but instead he backed up and over it and then rolled down the window and said "tigah bait" and drove off laughing.

We’ve had these threads before. Just remember, everything you say about an opposing fan base of (pick your school), their fans will say about the exact same thing about your own fan base in reverse..

I’ve been to away games at every stadium in the SEC except Missouri, Kentucky and Miss State. Most schools I’ve been to multiple times.

Having said that, you wouldn’t think it, but I’ve had awful experiences with South Carolina’s fan base. Rude, sloppy, ignorant and some even like to try and put their hands on you or otherwise get in your personal space.

Just Cajuns being crazy and their cops down there don't seem to care about reining them in. I was at a tailgate before the game and a small kid had this little blow up Smokey and it got knocked out into the road at one point, just as a cop was driving by and the cop went past it and then stopped and we thought he was going to get it out of the road but instead he backed up and over it and then rolled down the window and said "tigah bait" and drove off laughing.

I was there that night. I had a great experience, but don’t doubt that someone else might not have. Definitely not excusing it, but I’ve always tried to keep in mind what that fan base had been through in the previous weeks.

I use to think UT fans are the most polite after games because they were so quiet. Now I realize they were stunned into silence

Last edited:
Reactions: R481967
We’ve had these threads before. Just remember, everything you say about an opposing fan base of (pick your school), their fans will say about the exact same thing about your own fan base in reverse..

I’ve been to away games at every stadium in the SEC except Missouri, Kentucky and Miss State. Most schools I’ve been to multiple times.

Having said that, you wouldn’t think it, but I’ve had awful experiences with South Carolina’s fan base. Rude, sloppy, ignorant and some even like to try and put their hands on you or otherwise get in your personal space.

The problem is every fan base says this about you all...

Most SEC fans (non bandwagon) that follow historically good teams have knowledgeable followers that understand the game of football. All teams good or bad have some dipsh1t fans that creates a negative stereotype for some. I have been to several SEC stadiums and have been welcomed to many tailgates even by our biggest rivals.

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Auburn
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. A&M
9. Ole Miss
10. South Carolina
11. Miss St
12. Missou
13. Arkansas
14. Tennessee of course!

UT fans are definitely in the right spot on your list for the simple fact that we (a historically successful program) have suffered with more BS the past 12 years & still show up to watch the weekly train wrecks.

Last edited:
Reactions: tricitiesvolsfan

VN Store

Back