Liberty vs Coastal Carolina (Dec 5) implications

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
Should be a very entertaining game to watch!

Freeze vs Chadwell. 2 future SEC Head Coaches.
I would be thrilled to have either coach.
Freeze also is my number one. However this Saturday tune and watch Coastal Carolina's offense. Chadwell does a great job a using space in the pass game.

If you look at Freeze and Liberty. He's operating with a very good running QB (Willis) But if you know anything about Freeze is that he loves to set up the run with the pass! Look at his numbers with Chad Kelly and look his offense at Ark State.
Freeze knows how to use his weapons. Easily on par with Dan Mullen in that regard.

Steve Symons is Freeze's DC at Liberty. Really caused problems for Syracuse and really played tough against a 3rd place ACC NC state team last week. they play with high energy. It will be interesting to watch him go against Chadwell.

I think Liberty wins, and reassures Vol fans that Freeze needs to be the guy!

I thought Freeze could be named next week, until I realized that Sexton represents Pruitt and him.

Yeah, but Sexton represents everybody. He’s clearly mastered the game since it’s not remotely unusual for a Sexton coach to be fired and almost immediately replaced by another Sexton guy.

A bit incestuous, huh?

It's like an Alabama family tree. Sexton represents Pruitt who will be fired by another Sexton client (Fulmer) and replaced by another Sexton client (Freeze). Due to one Sexton client (Fulmer) not putting offset language in another Sexton client (Pruitt) contract, another Sexton client (Saban) will win the DC bidding war for the Sexton client (Pruitt) over another Sexton client (Coach O) unless another Sexton client (Grantham) leaves another Sexton client (Mullen) and Florida gets in the bidding war.

It's like an Alabama family tree. Sexton represents Pruitt who will be fired by another Sexton client (Fulmer) and replaced by another Sexton client (Freeze). Due to one Sexton client (Fulmer) not putting offset language in another Sexton client (Pruitt) contract, another Sexton client (Saban) will win the DC bidding war for the Sexton client (Pruitt) over another Sexton client (Coach O) unless another Sexton client (Grantham) leaves another Sexton client (Mullen) and Florida gets in the bidding war.

You made my head hurt!

Yeah, but Sexton represents everybody. He’s clearly mastered the game since it’s not remotely unusual for a Sexton coach to be fired and almost immediately replaced by another Sexton guy.

Sexton is so bad-a$$ he recently negotiated a raise for the UT AD with the UT AD...which is more or less the same person. Mad skillz!

Dude’s printer gotta be on fire with all those conflict waivers!

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back