'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

nicksjuzunk

Coming home soon.
Date: Saturday, December 5th
Game Time: 3:30 pm ET
Venue: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville TN
Network: CBS
1606919130729.png

Traditionally, this is the one Vols fans circle every year. Usually, both teams come in undefeated around week 3 and have high hopes that we can get a win vs. the Gators. This year, most Vol fans were thrilled to get Florida at home in December, looking forward to a chilly reception for Florida. Man... things have changed. I honestly wasn't sure we played Florida this week, because it doesn't matter, and I even though I'll watch, it's a forgone conclusion. I just don't have any emotion to give to it.

Keys to Victory:

1. Full Bailey: Please play Bailey the whole game. I don't even care how he performs.

2. Youth Movement: Please play young dudes. I don't even care how they perform.

3. Make it Fun: This is going to be painful. Go for it on 4th downs. Take risks, mix up the play calling... at least make it interesting.

Prediction:

TN 20
FL 44

i don't have anything witty to say, and no football insight to offer on paths to victory.

nb4 tl/dr.

Reactions: Devo182
a5dcd46f057a1cc4be98b6579beeb001.gif

I’ll watch just to see the youth movement. Homer in me will hope for an upset but, I mean, you know..... this just isn’t a good match up. At all.

I’ll pray for bad weather so it’ll slow UF down and our run game/play action keeps us in it somewhat.

Definitely not going to get upset over this one no matter the outcome.

Just excited to finally see Bailey and the young guys.

I’ll watch just to see the youth movement. Homer in me will hope for an upset but, I mean, you know..... this just isn’t a good match up. At all.

I’ll pray for bad weather so it’ll slow UF down and our run game/play action keeps us in it somewhat.

Definitely not going to get upset over this one no matter the outcome.

Just excited to finally see Bailey and the young guys.

1606921894928.png

The last time Tennessee played Florida in December and was a double digit underdog things turned out well. Unfortunately, this isn't 2001, it's 2020.

Florida- a lot of points
Tennessee- not many, but hopefully more than 17 points

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back