How much stock do you put in Pruitt saying

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Harrison Bailey will definitely play on Saturday. He said this today during the SEC conference call. If Bailey is the starter, do we beat Florida?

Pruitt is still waffling on Bailey, making it sound like JG is still the starter but Bailey will play "some".

I don't think I can watch another game with JG as QB. Even if Shrout and / or Maurer are not that great, I'd rather watch them play than see another game with JG. But for the love of God, just play Bailey!

There was a time when rivalry football meant something. See bama and auburn, no matter the ranking of either school, it is USUALLY a decent game. There was a time when no matter the rankings, Tennessee bama and Tennessee Florida was the same. Any given Saturday.

Sad to see those days are long gone.

HB will start only if JG is the QB affected by Covid... if JG is available, pruitt will still roll with ol' faithful (ol' faithful in blue font of course)

Harrison Bailey will definitely play on Saturday. He said this today during the SEC conference call. If Bailey is the starter, do we beat Florida?
I believed him a week and a half ago. HB was going to start the Vandy game until it got postponed. That is really the game they want for HB's first start.

Yes...he'll play in the last 4 minutes of the 2nd half. He'll hand it off 3 straight times, convert the 4th with a pass, then run the clock out trying to get in field goal range by running it 4 more times.

Nobody will know because the entire stadium will have emptied halfway through the 3rd.

VN Store

Back