2nd Quarter desire to win

Kngsport VFL

When there are 1-2 minutes left in half, offense has the ball with maybe a timeout or two. the Vols are behind or tied, and the miserable excuse for a coach runs the clock out, instead of trying his best to score. Unless you're 3 touchdowns ahead, you don't ever do that. Pruitt has done that several times. Kinda tells you what kind of man we got leading the team. That alone disqualifies him, not even counting the JG fiasco, and the pitiful defense. We need a winner!

Reactions: jeff1vol
When there are 1-2 minutes left in half, offense has the ball with maybe a timeout or two. the Vols are behind or tied, and the miserable excuse for a coach runs the clock out, instead of trying his best to score. Unless you're 3 touchdowns ahead, you don't ever do that. Pruitt has done that several times. Kinda tells you what kind of man we got leading the team. That alone disqualifies him, not even counting the JG fiasco, and the pitiful defense. We need a winner!

You aren't wrong! To be kind... his "clock management" sucks ass as well. A coach that coaches scared has players that play scared. I dont know what happened to Beldar, but he has ZERO fire this year. What happened to the dude that was grabbing face masks and kicking white boards???

Reactions: LargeOrange1
I would say we need even more desire during the 3rd and 4th quarters, especially considering we keep forgetting to show up during those two quarters.

Reactions: LittleVol
It’s all about JG. Anything else is tic tac. It’s all about JG. JP will either move on from JG or not. I guess unless you have influence you will have to wait and see. Just like me.

Reactions: Southeastern VFL
He acts like he doesn’t want to be here to me. That’s a question he needs to be asked live for the world to see.

Fulmer wants us to be patient and says we are young...that’s BS! I do agree that we are better than our record, but if the team doesn’t have the correct leadership, they cannot succeed.
“ALLVOL 4LIFE” just now

I feel like the fanbase "give a crap" is about the equivalent of the football team's in the second half of the last 5 games.

I've noticed that several times during games.

The last two coaches did it as well. Loser mentality or no confidence in the team. With the QB we've been using I understand.

Kiffin was the last one with some stones.

Reactions: Kngsport VFL

VN Store

Back