Multiple Level 1 Violations Discovered

Ok so here is a big question. We thought Dooley left the program in bad shape. Butch walks in and ups the ante. Now Pruitt and fat ass Fulmer has left the program in complete shambles.

So how long does the next HC get? I realize many fans on here just automatically assume that if anHV doesn’t get it done in 3 years he is gone. Is that still the case? Is our situation right now exactly the same as many other programs?

Ok so here is a big question. We thought Dooley left the program in bad shape. Butch walks in and ups the ante. Now Pruitt and fat ass Fulmer has left the program in complete shambles.

So how long does the next HC get? I realize many fans on here just automatically assume that if anHV doesn’t get it done in 3 years he is gone. Is that still the case? Is our situation right now exactly the same as many other programs?
Depends on the severity of the sanctions.

I believed our roster is still solid. But that’s if we don’t lose too many players, which may happen. Realistically if we don’t get hammered too bad from these violations, we should be able to be competitive in 2-3 seasons still.

3 years. That's the precedent

VN Store

Back