Cleveland Browns, post-Gump

ShoalCreekVol

Browns got fooled and made a stretch hire on a hot up and coming Gump, who was successful on one side of the ball but had no leadership skills at all. Then they made a great hire with Stefanski, a guy with leadership and organizational skills as well as technical expertise, and the program immediately got much better and became respectable. It goes to show there is absolutely hope here.

I can't help but notice the similarities so far. Now that we've fired our Freddie Kitchens, let's find our Stefanski. Great coaches can turn things around very, very quickly.

Not asking who you think we'll hire, asking who you think would be capable of turning us around quickly.

For me it's Fickell and Freeze.

Browns got fooled and made a stretch hire on a hot up and coming Gump, who was successful on one side of the ball but had no leadership skills at all. Then they made a great hire with Stefanski, a guy with leadership and organizational skills as well as technical expertise, and the program immediately got much better and became respectable. It goes to show there is absolutely hope here.

I can't help but notice the similarities so far. Now that we've fired our Freddie Kitchens, let's find our Stefanski. Great coaches can turn things around very, very quickly.

Not asking who you think we'll hire, asking who you think would be capable of turning us around quickly.

Well, a new AD may be more inclined to take a look at Freeze now...

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

kiffin

I couldn't help but notice your screen name. Do the names Pack Mountain, Candy Mountain, and JR Jones ring a bell? Just trying to figure out if you're a semi-neighbor.

VN Store

Back