Mark Stoops Piling On

zidanefan

Senior Junior Member
I gotta be careful in my response here...”

Click baity article, and I haven’t listened to the podcast, but I’d be curious to see if Stoops had a anything substantive to say. I’d assume the answer is no, as that would be bad form.

Interesting that this comment was him “being careful” what he says.

Reactions: TartanTurff
Well let’s see..... maybe “I gotta be careful in my response here “ too . Not sure if the rumors were ever substantiated so I will be vague but I remember a few years back hearing the word cheating associated with CMS. It didn’t involve recruiting though so maybe the ex Mrs.Stoops attorney could provide some more insight .

We recruited many of the same players the last few years. He better hope his house is clean too... This isn't remotely finished yet and a bunch of SEC schools are holding their breath.

Reactions: feathersax
"I have to be careful with my response here," Stoops said. "Did I see it coming? Yes. I am grateful it came. Does it surprise me? Not one bit.”

Kentucky coach Mark Stoops not surprised by Tennessee football news

Their radio guy reported Pruitt fired Brumbaugh during the KY game.....in front of everyone.

Stoops recruits some of these same players, without MC Donald’s sacks.

Of corse he seen this coming!

EVERYONE without orange Pruitt homer glasses saw this coming.

(Ok maybe not the sacks O cash....but everything else)

Reactions: VolForLife83
Their radio guy reported Pruitt fired Brumbaugh during the KY game.....in front of everyone.

Stoops recruits some of these same players, without MC Donald’s sacks.

Of corse he seen this coming!

EVERYONE without orange Pruitt homer glasses saw this coming.

(Ok maybe not the sacks O cash....but everything else)

so.,, f mark stoops and the horse he rode in on

If anyone, anywhere cares what Mark Stoops thinks this would be a first

Well I am sure a couple of people in Kentucky does. But seriously, somebody asks his opinion, it is going to be put out there. And lets also face the fact that how we perceived this, and how any coach when this was first announced perceived it? They would be more accustomed to reading between the lines than we would...or did.

We recruited many of the same players the last few years. He better hope his house is clean too... This isn't remotely finished yet and a bunch of SEC schools are holding their breath.

Doubtful. How many times have any of the other 13 SEC schools played the script the way this one played out?

100 years from now, when we are dust in the wind and soap operas make a comeback, the goings on at UTK will inspires many story lines.

Click baity article, and I haven’t listened to the podcast, but I’d be curious to see if Stoops had a anything substantive to say. I’d assume the answer is no, as that would be bad form.

Who?

Mark Stoops is a prick

Whose name is going to be linked so they can get a fat pay increase at their current job??? Gundy we looking at you again lol

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If anyone, anywhere cares what Mark Stoops thinks this would be a first

I mean, I do. But I think that it just shows that other coaches just KNOW about cheating at other schools. Like when Fulmer turned Bama in, right?

VN Store

Back