Coaches are reaching out and expressing interest in the job

If a coach is reaching out to Clay Travis as a contact and not pursuing the normal Jimmy Sexton route, I would hazard that they are probably not the kind of coaches needed at Tennessee right now...while Sexton is a money grabbing, unprincipled douche, at least he is a well-known douche that legitimate coaches would work through.

Reactions: 08Vol and Raebo
Funny to see people bashing Clay. He has been right on quite a few things over the years. Clay still has connections in Knoxville. Is he as connected as Hubbs and Price? No. But he knows people. Also outkick is extremely popular. Maybe these coaches whom have reached out to him are friends of his?

A lot of this depends on the NCAA violations. My guess is candidates are inquiring about whether the violations are really serious or are they really just blown up in order to get Pruitt fired? I honestly don't know. If good coaches really are interested, then it's a good sign that it's the latter.

If a coach is reaching out to Clay Travis as a contact and not pursuing the normal Jimmy Sexton route, I would hazard that they are probably not the kind of coaches needed at Tennessee right now...while Sexton is a money grabbing, unprincipled douche, at least he is a well-known douche that legitimate coaches would work through.

Sexton is conflicted and might be frozen out of the right circles, considering UT just axed two of his clients.

I’d lay dollars to donuts he gave CJP a referral to his present counsel.

Sexton is conflicted and might be frozen out of the right circles, considering UT just axed two of his clients.

I’d lay dollars to donuts he gave CJP a referral to his present counsel.
I would have no trouble believing that

Outkick is very popular. He doesn’t need people to pay attention to him. He has that in droves.
He lost just as many listeners as he gained when he decided to become the "Rush Limbaugh" of sports talk radio. Me included. He's not nearly as popular as he pretends to be. People who would gravitate to his garbage are generally pretty easily fooled though

He lost just as many listeners as he gained when he decided to become the "Rush Limbaugh" of sports talk radio. Me included. He's not nearly as popular as he pretends to be. People who would gravitate to his garbage are generally pretty easily fooled though

You seem bitter... Coronavirus got you down???

VN Store

Back