Blocked Flight Leaving Knoxville for State College, Pennsylvania

What is wrong with some of you? He is an outstanding coach. Chuck Noll isn't beating our door down and we are going to be on probation more than likely. Considering the circumstances he would be a homerun.
They read headlines and not the story. And they can’t get over the fact that he brought Vandy to relevancy. This guy is a stellar coach and we’d be in the SEC championship game within 4 years, guaranteed. Look at his success and tell me that’s not a winner.

Hard pass on JF. He spoke to my rotary group while he was at Vandy. Made your skin crawl. He was the brand new coach and you could tell he had no commitment to Vandy and was out of there ASAP. Also think the call he made to the Vandy rape victim the next day was never fully explained. Repulsive.

They read headlines and not the story. And they can’t get over the fact that he brought Vandy to relevancy. This guy is a stellar coach and we’d be in the SEC championship game within 4 years, guaranteed. Look at his success and tell me that’s not a winner.

How many Big Ten championships has he won? I’ll hang up and listen.

If I’m not mistaken we aren’t trying to date the guy , we are looking for a guy to win football games that has proven he can win and he has , Pruitts personality sucked as much as his coaching if his coaching was good and he was smart enough to not get caught cheating I’d put up with it

VN Store

Back