Who's Worse? Schiano or Franklin

Who's worse? Schiano or Franklin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
So, if it had to be one, who'd it be? I know Schiano was tarred and feathered before and now seems like Franklin has some traction. So, will Franklin get Schiano'd by Vol nation?

So, if it had to be one, who'd it be? I know Schiano was tarred and feathered before and now seems like Franklin has some traction. So, will Franklin get Schiano'd by Vol nation?
He will not. I think he will have enough support by people who are sick of losing. I'm not one of those people. I am sick of losing but I have my limits.

If our fan base were to trash Franklin like we did Schiano we might as well shut down our program because the idiots don’t realize that’s prob as good as we can get considering the state we are in (not counting how bad the ncaa will likely come down on us)

Schiano is a much worse coach, a much worse locker room cancer. Not really sure what else is relevant in their history.

Reactions: Volbrando
Schiano is a dumpster of loser hot garbage.

Franklin is a douche canoe but wins.

Take out the supposed ethical questions, that leaves wins and losses. Schiano is low-level b10 trash. If these are my choices, bring Franklin to Knoxville TODAY.

Odd that a lot of the people who were tooting Elliott's horn the loudest are now blowing Franklin's. I don't really see those two as similar coaches.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Unfortunately, I think all of this is falling on deaf ears.

The first link is actually a positive article about Franklin. The 2nd and 3rd are the same player saying both things, the player just happens to have a lawsuit filed against Penn State. The situation was investigated by State College authorities and nothing was found.

Only some of our TN fans in our current situation would say:
“Franklin has no integrity....bring in Freeze or Kiffin!”

Reactions: jackaro
look, support who you want just don't scream at people that do not support the hire. I have my reasons and you have yours

I'm just saying you're lying about the man and in one of the most vile ways you can lie about him if you're saying he covered up gang rape. The DA in the case went out of his way to point out that Franklin in no way interfered or hindered the investigation in that case.

VN Store

Back