Anyone else hitting F5 as much as they breath since this all went down?

Surprised we don't have anyone waiting at the airport to see who gets off the plane.

Be hilarious if someone stepped out in a clown suit.

Reactions: jonnon111
As long as wasnt the Tennessee gets turned down again publicly like 14 times last time we hired a coach. Im eagerly anticipating but not nervous we won't end up with Steele which would indicate loads of no thanks!

Reactions: Bobo0101
Surprised we don't have anyone waiting at the airport to see who gets off the plane.

Be hilarious if someone stepped out in a clown suit.
Probably best we don't. Remember the guy who famously chanted Gene Chiziks horrible record at Iowa State over and over as he got off plane after being hired at Auburn.

The suspense is killing me, and I want to assume it will be a lame hire but UT is doing what it's supposed to right now. Can't wait till this is done, hopefully by Wednesday like some are assuming.
No because we just hired what is arguably a top 5 AD in the country who comes from a family of successful AD's.

I'm not fretting over this hire.

Reactions: jonnon111
Just heard on the radio that Wednesday is the deadline for students to drop/add classes and they are hoping for a coach to be named before then.

Probably best we don't. Remember the guy who famously chanted Gene Chiziks horrible record at Iowa State over and over as he got off plane after being hired at Auburn.
I don't remember that but it's simultaneously embarrassing and hilarious.

No because we just hired what is arguably a top 5 AD in the country who comes from a family of successful AD's.

I'm not fretting over this hire.
Family of successful AD's? Danny looks to be a winner, his Dad certainly was not. Check out the Charlie Weiss debacle at Notre Dame for example. Google is your friend.

I've done more F5s today than Brock has done in his whole career
tenor.gif

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back