UT 2021 Football Schedule - SEC Football Schedules 2021

Spook1

Ancient Vol
Does anyone have any idea what the UT 2021 football schedule will be or even the SEC? Will the SEC do another only SEC schedule or do the schools return to their regular schedules? I would hope that the UT - Florida is toward the end of the season.

UT still opens with UF in SEC play. UGA is in November, Mizzou is I believe the second SEC game.

In the interview Sankey did with Clay Travis a week or so ago, I think he mentioned that the 2021 schedule would be released in March unless there was some unexpected change in COVID issues

First four sec games on the road. Somewhere between 3-6 wins would be my guess. Would be a bigger shock to win 7 than it would be to win only 2. Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Mississippi are losses. Pitt, Kentucky and Missouri could go either way. Once I hear the new coaches name I hope to be more optimistic.

Not as bad as us...We are going to be starting a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers this season
You are overreacting. We didnt lose 40 players. Every player that left on offense is already replaced. HT & Thompson are big losses on defense so someone will have to step up but its not like the backups arent all 4 star recruits. If we hire the right coach there is no reason to believe we cant win 5 games next year. Even with our transfers, Pitt aint got a talent advantage so hell yea i expect to beat them. After all VN say's coaching was our problem not the players

Why is the sec network having a show dedicated to this? The 21 schedule is there already, just go to the team website & there it is. The game times are never finalized until the week before. This is like bowl season. Everybody has a announcement show but mouths are ran on Twitter & the beans get spilled. What’s the point?

VN Store

Back