Sonny Dykes Emailed by one of US....

Rumble4skin

I hope it isn’t true, but Swain seems to think it is.
I just said that Shiano Sunday was the first and last time we as a fan base would alter a coaching hire but now I’m thinking I could be wrong. As awful as this story may be. I’m kinda? Glad we sent him an email?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I just said that Shiano Sunday was the first and last time we as a fan base would alter a coaching hire but now I’m thinking I could be wrong. As awful as this story may be. I’m kinda? Glad we sent him an email?
Don't mind him. He's just drunk, that's all.

If this really happened, it's not cool at all.
It makes us look like a bunch of spoiled brats. Schiano was different. Our objection to Dykes is just because we believe he isn't good enough. Whether that's right or wrong, it's a bad look for our fanbase. I'll say it again, so many of us have absolutely no self-awareness.

It makes us look like a bunch of spoiled brats. Schiano was different. Our objection to Dykes is just because we believe he isn't good enough. Whether that's right or wrong, it's a bad look for our fanbase. I'll say it again, so many of us have absolutely no self-awareness.

That was our objection to Schiano too. Had nothing to do with Penn State, and we all knew it. That was just a crutch.

Schiano isn’t a good coach, that’s why I didn’t want him. The other stuff was just the vehicle used.

I really hope it isn't true. The World Wide Leader will jump all over it and it'll be another black eye for the fanbase and the program.

Reactions: jonnon111
Please Lord don't let Danny White hire Sonny Dykes!

200 (1).gif

The primary objection to Schiano for most people involved with the pushback on Twitter was his coaching bona fides, for what it's worth, as opposed to the Sandusky allegations. I'll believe you and anyone else who claims that their problem with Schiano was the Penn State murmurings, but that's simply not the case for most people.

Probably was a Univ of Memphis fan that sent the email. If it was a Vol Fan.......he should be excommunicated.

He isn’t good enough? We a perennial 3-5 win program with exceptional years of 7-8 wins. We are not the “ belle of the ball” anymore, so to say a coach isn’t good enough is being blind to what we really have become. I object to Dykes not because I think he isn’t good enough but rather the lack of national recruiting experience and his style of play. He is a good coach but not a good fit for UT.

VN Store

Back