Let’s talk scheduling

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Looking below, we have 3 wins that are “guaranteed” in BG, Tech, and South Alabama. CJH is familiar with Pitt and has beat them with a less talented team, that’s 4 games we will likely be favored in. Vandy has a first year coach and problems of their own, that should be a win for 5. A good coach wins one they aren’t supposed to, I think 6 wins next year is above expectations but realistic, 5 wins should be expected at minimum.

Bowling Green
Pitt
Tennessee Tech
@Florida
@Mizzou
USCe
Ole Miss
@bama

@kentucky
Georgia
South Alabama
Vandy

We were supposed to beat BYU and Ga St and that didnt work out very well. I see 5 tops. And depending who our QB is and how many scholarship players we will have, 5 might be a stretch. I am going to play it safe and say 4 wins.

Reactions: VFL28
Just win the ones were suppose to, win most of the ones we have a shot at and compete in the rest and right from start we go to a nice Bowl and everybody's happy.

Looking below, we have 3 wins that are “guaranteed” in BG, Tech, and South Alabama. CJH is familiar with Pitt and has beat them with a less talented team, that’s 4 games we will likely be favored in. Vandy has a first year coach and problems of their own, that should be a win for 5. A good coach wins one they aren’t supposed to, I think 6 wins next year is above expectations but realistic, 5 wins should be expected at minimum.

Bowling Green
Pitt
Tennessee Tech
@Florida
@Mizzou
USCe
Ole Miss
@bama

@kentucky
Georgia
South Alabama
Vandy
6-7 wins should be minimum. USC has a new headcoach with this being his first gig and as a poster above stated we should never lose to KY.

Reactions: preacherwebb

Bowling Green
Pitt
Tennessee Tech
@Florida
@Mizzou
USCe
Ole Miss
@bama

@kentucky
Georgia
South Alabama
Vandy
Don't forget South Carolina is a train wreck right now...I see 6 or 7 wins.

6-7 wins should be minimum. USC has a new headcoach with this being his first gig and as a poster above stated we should never lose to KY.
I say 6 to 8 if we can get Missouri. I have a feeling you'll see players respond and develop just a bit faster this year. I have no facts or figures to back that up, just a gut feeling.

5-5/1-7 SEC tops IMO

Florida/Mizzou are going to wax us. USC is at a bad spot on the schedule and then we'll get waxed by Ole Miss and Bama.

I say 6 to 8 if we can get Missouri. I have a feeling you'll see players respond and develop just a bit faster this year. I have no facts or figures to back that up, just a gut feeling.
Forgot Missou has a newish head coach but still should be 6-7 wins if CJH can coach and develop players.

0 wins- not the guy

1 win- not the guy

2 wins- not the guy

3 wins- disappointing but not outside the lower range of reasonable possibilities considering a third of our roster is in the portal and the NCAA Hammer is on the way.

4 wins- the center of reasonable expectation, considering the above

5 wins- the high end of reasonable expectation, considering the above, and I am damned encouraged

6 wins, boys we got ourselves a helluva football coach and/or we performed on the high end of what could be reasonably expected and got a 20 year high portion of Fortune from the football gods;

7 wins or more- we have an elite coach on the order of Neyland.

VN Store

Back