Pat Forde SI article

f pat forde, but this hire is a joke and the fans that are pumping sunshine are the same ones that drank the dooley, jones, pruitt kool-aid. they should be disregarded. low information fans. sheep. the kinda suckers that fall for higher ed administrators' high integrity bs

The only thing I completely disagree with was the rationale behind hiring Pruitt. Not defending Fulmer by any means, but with Currie running all over the country offering everyone he could and making a complete circus of the search/initial Schiano debacle, there really weren't many choices left to be offered.

Fulmer had a tough call to make quickly and really didn't have a lot of good options left on the table. We got Pruitt because of it.

The only thing I completely disagree with was the rationale behind hiring Pruitt. Not defending Fulmer by any means, but with Currie running all over the country offering everyone he could and making a complete circus of the search/initial Schiano debacle, there really weren't many choices left to be offered.

Fulmer had a tough call to make quickly and really didn't have a lot of good options left on the table. We got Pruitt because of it.
The fans created the circus around the last hire then went into full dunce mode when Schiavo was announced

f pat forde, but this hire is a joke and the fans that are pumping sunshine are the same ones that drank the dooley, jones, pruitt kool-aid. they should be disregarded. low information fans. sheep. the kinda suckers that fall for higher ed administrators' high integrity bs

LOL, you take medication?

Fulmer becoming AD, and staying AD, was a big tip off how FU'd this was/is. Hiring Pruitt was the proof.
Perhaps this can be fresh start.

Reactions: HSTVol and vol05

Doubt White had a lot of options

This was a Top 10 national program when Lane was hired.
This was a Top 20 program when Lane broke it. The resources and fanbase are the only thing keeping UT relevant at all. Still Top 20, but we have to win to jump back to the top tier.
The more I think about it, the more I think we made a better hire than Auburn.

I guess you just bypassed the list of coaches who TURNED US DOWN.
Fickell, Fleck, Franklin, Dykes, yes Sonny Dykes, and an OC even in Tony Elliott. So, it wasnt like the AD didn't try, but why would any top tier coach come here to be dashed by zealous fans who think nobody is good enough. We are blessed to get Heupel under the circumstances.

I guess you just bypassed the list of coaches who TURNED US DOWN.
Fickell, Fleck, Franklin, Dykes, yes Sonny Dykes, and an OC even in Tony Elliott. So, it wasnt like the AD didn't try, but why would any top tier coach come here to be dashed by zealous fans who think nobody is good enough. We are blessed to get Heupel under the circumstances.
not calling hugh freeze is perfect view of our loser mentality

200w.gif

Posting Dan Wolken and Pat Forde should be banable offenses 'round here.

They are still butthurt over us not hiring Greg Schiano.

Heupel is a better coach than Schiano. Is he a guaranteed success? No. But stop trying to spin Schiano (a disaster coach of epic proportions) as some sort of "missed opportunity".

VN Store

Back