HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
Under Coach Heupel, UCF has averaged 42.2 points per game.

If you took the points we scored in Kentucky 7, Arkansas 13 and Florida 19, that would only be 39 points for 3 games.

And we got Kevin Steele and possibly Garner from Auburn to shore up defensive coaching deficiencies.

Even with the dreaded transfer portal losses, I can't wait to see how much this offense improves next season.

Also, we should be favored in all four of the out of conference games!

Those goal posts in Lexington are gonna look like turnstiles next season for the Vols!

It's been so long since we had an offense that was capable of scoring that many points. It will be exciting. Also, nice change of pace, it's hard to lose by 21 points if you're scoring 42 a game. I'm not saying it's impossible, hello Sal Sunseri, just saying it's less likely.

My guess
About 23 average points per game this coming year as a average, should improve years 2 and 3
He does some nice stuff

Buffalo 43.4. If White were considering only his previous hires, I guess should have considered Leupold
In fact would have preferred him. He inherited a dumpster fire and these last couple teams are the best they’ve ever had there.

We only averaged 20 points on offense last season. 15.5 if you take away Mizzou & depleted Vandy game.

Plus we surrendered at least 35 points to the defense on Pick6 & fumbles returned for TDs ... 3.5 points per game.

So basically our opponents had to average 16.5 points on offense to win against us; 12 points if you don't include Mizzou & Vandy games.

Our offense scored -7 points against KY with 2 Pick6 and one running TD. That doesn't include the other two short field turnovers deep in our territory.

Clean up the offense and we can compete with 2/3 of our schedule, just not the big 3. Not yet anyways.

VN Store

Back