Uncle Lou almost nails it

Lotta hard truth in it that many fans don’t want to hear. I can understand why some don’t want to hear it.
Already listen to it. I like uncle Lou. He has a great family. I think in this video, he may be spot on, but I give Huepel a chance here.

Already listen to it. I like uncle Lou. He has a great family. I think in this video, he may be spot on, but I give Huepel a chance here.

Has a great family? This grown man is walking around with a hat that says "Team A**hole" and shades that read "WANTED" ... I don't think I need to say anything else. Not worth the time to even pay attention to much this dude has to say.

Has a great family? This grown man is walking around with a hat that says "Team A**hole" and shades that read "WANTED" ... I don't think I need to say anything else. Not worth the time to even pay attention to much this dude has to say.
I know, but he does have a great family, and teams up with BVD. A huge Tennessee fan. Sometimes I don’t like it when he bashes us though. He does call it trash talk, when he puts that hat and glasses on. 😂😂

74a06b182638d7290151af3352ba6097.gif

Uncle Lue Lue hates everyone.........because he thinks Georgia is Bama.........but in the back of his mind he knows his team has never done anything in his lifetime.

Tennessee fans know what we are right now.
Georgia fans are content being 2nd sometimes.

Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

Can't stand that guy. Couldn't pay me to click that and give him the views or listen to his rambling

Reactions: Samthebam
Uncle Lue Lue hates everyone.........because he thinks Georgia is Bama.........but in the back of his mind he knows his team has never done anything in his lifetime.

Tennessee fans know what we are right now.
Georgia fans are content being 2nd sometimes.
Georgia isn’t Bama. I love it when he bashes his own team though.😂 That is hilarious.

Reactions: feathersax
Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

You better watch it, because I think he lurks around over here, and we will know soon if he makes another video about Tennessee fans going 15-0 again...👌

Good Lord, eighty seconds before you even get to the first spoken word. Football logos! Video clips of dude talking! Rock music! Yay. Most viewers only give videos fifteen to twenty seconds before clicking away. I'm not even sure this guy would get ten seconds from most people.

Good Lord, eighty seconds before you even get to the first spoken word. Football logos! Video clips of dude talking! Rock music! Yay. Most viewers only give videos fifteen to twenty seconds before clicking away. I'm not even sure this guy would get ten seconds from most people.
I don’t know about that, his call in shows that he does has callers from all over the country, being college football fans. He has a lot of followers. Just saying. You can go to you tube, and put uncle lou in the search bar, and look around.

VN Store

Back