Jeff Lebby - OC

Wonder what it’s like to work for Kiffin though?
who care what you think of Kiffin. He has his OC making $1.2 mil and winning games and heading into NSD in a good position and better than what we have going on in Knoxville from Dummy Plowman on down

Reactions: norriscraftbasser
man stfu with this 3rd grade kiddie response. I’ve helped this cheap azz administration and sorry azz athletic department 1000x more than you hv so again miss me with your 🐂💩
Aww you're butt hurt cause you wasted sounds to me you're truly the dumb ass keep sitting on your couch and be a key board warrior.p.a.p.

Aww you're butt hurt cause you wasted sounds to me you're truly the dumb ass keep sitting on your couch and be a key board warrior.p.a.p.

Never a keyboard warrior, I’m a warrior in real life. Ask around if you like mediocrity fine I don’t which is why both of my companies flourish bountifullly. On Feb 3 I will eat good and sleep really well knowing that the kids are going to stable situations. Meanwhile 4 or so are sitting in Knoxville with idiots running the school who tell on themselves and look like idiots in a press conference. Then fake a coaching search to hire midmajor mediocre

Never a keyboard warrior, I’m a warrior in real life. Ask around if you like mediocrity fine I don’t which is why both of my companies flourish bountifullly. On Feb 3 I will eat good and sleep really well knowing that the kids are going to stable situations. Meanwhile 4 or so are sitting in Knoxville with idiots running the school who tell on themselves and look like idiots in a press conference. Then fake a coaching search to hire midmajor mediocre
They did just fake a coaching search to just do what was already planned.

Our program is dead for good now

Seems like he’s the obvious best choice for the OC position considering his success with Coach Heupel.

What are you guys’ thoughts? Can we lure him away from OM considering the raise he just received?
Would love the hire. Lane Kiffin calls most of the plays at Ole Miss any how. So just maybe 🤔 he may wanna call his own plays on his own and is CJH agrees to it that may be enough for him to leave Ole Piss and come to UT.

time for you to root for someone else now, I guess....see ya
Oh yes the good ole I’m a better fan than you comment. How about this, I called Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt all bad hires when we hired them. I’m sure the athletic department loves all of you orange tinted glasses fans bc they can shovel you the same **** over and over again and you’ll keep buying it. I’ll see you in the coaching search thread in a few years

VN Store

Back