CoVid Let's talk about it. To all you who doubt, a quote “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.”

tarvol73

So, everyone dissing Huepel, let me ask you something. Is your belief that he won't succeed due to the fact that he had a bad year in 2020?

Are you of the mind that CoVid affected everyone equally?

I am so sick and tired of every American who had to wear a mask, the inconvenience of it all...complaining a lot like all these NegaVols.

I had Coronavirus. I lost my job and my insurance. I was sick for 5 weeks. I am healthy, generally speaking. I live in a ski town, and have been a Beverage Director in restaurants for a decade.

Many of us in restaurants suffered greatly due to this damn disease, but I hear so many people complaining. What did you lose? How did it inconvenience you? What, you didn't get to go to Europe on vacation? The mask is uncomfortable? Maybe, flights are a pain now. Maybe you can't go to your favorite restaurant.

Huepel was very successful at Mizzou, He was very successful at UCF for his first two years. His third year was not bad, but he most certainly felt CoVid more than many others. All of you idiots saying that everyone had to deal with it are so full of it.

CoVid did not affect everyone equally and you are so foolish to think it did. You are spoiled brats who have never had to work at anything or ever had real adversity in your lives such that you don't have the empathy to really understand how the world works.

Life is a conundrum, it is ever-changing, and no situation is ever the same. To assume that we were all affected equally by something as big as Covid is the most asinine, ridiculous, lack of intelligence and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You most certainly won't because you don't have an ounce of empathy.

I believe that Huepel will get it done and I believe that White will get it done. They have both been more successful than the majority of you fake fans hiding behind your computer.

And BTW, I have been successful everywhere I have worked in my profession. Sometimes you don't catch the breaks. And, I don't spend much of any time complaining about my situation.
I just get sick and tired of hearing about people complaining about things such as this.

All of you whining about this hire and using Huepel's "failure" in 2020 as your evidence are full of it.

2020 has been the worst year in my life and 2021 may not be much better, but I will persevere. I will not fade into that good night. I did not fail but the universe surely dealt me a blow. I could be dead though. I am not. I will not live like the world is against me. I will succeed. To all of you preaching this doom and gloom, all your negative fantasies, well let me tell you something, You put out thoughts, energy into the world that do affect it. Thought, word and deed...? Have you heard about that? Well, we do affect the world, however small our thoughts or actions, and I , for one, would not want you on my team.

Stop whining! You are cowards who apparently have never dealt with adversity. Anyone who has ever succeeded at anything truly meaningful has failed, whether or not it was their own doing or the circumstances that they were dealt.

I'm done with my rant, but seriously go find some of your own success so that you don't spend so much time trying to tear down others who have done more in the last 3-5 years than you will do in your whole existence.

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” Rowling

So, everyone dissing Huepel, let me ask you something. Is your belief that he won't succeed due to the fact that he had a bad year in 2020?

I am so sick and tired of every American who had to wear a mask, the inconvenience of it all...complaining a lot like all these NegaVols.

I had Coronavirus. I lost my job and my insurance. I was sick for 5 weeks. I am healthy, generally speaking. I live in a ski town, and have been a Beverage Director in restaurants for a decade.

Many of us in restaurants suffered greatly due to this damn disease, but I hear so many people complaining. What did you lose? How did it inconvenience you? What, you didn't get to go to Europe on vacation? The mask is uncomfortable? Maybe, flights are a pain now. Maybe you can't go to your favorite restaurant.

Huepel was very successful at Mizzou, He was very successful at UCF for his first two years. His third year was not bad, but he most certainly felt CoVid more than many others. All of you idiots saying that everyone had to deal with it are so full of it.

CoVid did not affect everyone equally and you are so foolish to think it did. You are spoiled brats who have never had to work at anything or ever had real adversity in your lives such that you don't have the empathy to really understand how the world works.

Life is a conundrum, it is ever-changing, and no situation is ever the same. To assume that we were all affected equally by something as big as Covid is the most asinine, ridiculous, lack of intelligence and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You most certainly won't because you don't have an ounce of empathy.

I believe that Huepel will get it done and I believe that White will get it done. They have both been more successful than the majority of you fake fans hiding behind your computer.

And BTW, I have been successful everywhere I have worked in my profession. Sometimes you don't catch the breaks. And, I don't spend much of any time complaining about my situation.
I just get sick and tired of hearing about people complaining about things such as this.

All of you whining about this hire and using Huepel's "failure" in 2020 as your evidence are full of it.

2020 has been the worst year in my life and 2021 may not be much better, but I will persevere. I will not fade into that good night. I did not fail but the universe surely dealt me a blow. I could be dead though. I am not. I will not live like the world is against me. I will succeed. To all of you preaching this doom and gloom, all your negative fantasies, well let me tell you something, You put out thoughts, energy into the world that do affect it. Thought, word and deed...? Have you heard about that? Well, we do affect the world, however small our thoughts or actions, and I , for one, would not want you on my team.

Stop whining! You are cowards who apparently have never dealt with adversity. Anyone who has ever succeeded at anything truly meaningful has failed, whether or not it was their own doing or the circumstances that they were dealt.

I'm done with my rant, but seriously go find some of your own success so that you don't spend so much time trying to tear down others who have done more in the last 3-5 years than you will do in your whole existence.

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” Rowling

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Don't know anything about "Huepel" (maybe he's related to "Kiffen"), but Josh H-e-u-p-e-l is our new coach.

Last edited:

Too long of a post this late at night.
Did not read.

Get some rest.

My business deals directly with 150+ small businesses. Those that aren’t letting Covid dictate them are really starting to separate themselves. Most of those that are letting Covid dictate their business had excuses pre-Covid as well

I'll give the OP an A for effort, but that is a brutal take.

Heupel as a possible HC at TN was a terrible idea before COVID, during COVID and post COVID. Covid has no bearing on him being a crap hire for our historic and proud program.

Reactions: OrangeShadeOfDoom
thumb_lets-all-just-calm-down-20289616.png

I'll give the OP an A for effort, but that is a brutal take.

Heupel as a possible HC at TN was a terrible idea before COVID, during COVID and post COVID. Covid has no bearing on him being a crap hire for our historic and proud program.
WTF do you know?

Reactions: teeball

VN Store

Back