Tennessee will play Florida Sunday March 7th

Win vs Florida and Auburn we may sneak our way back in to a 4 seed.

UT needs to covid out the rest of the season including the SECT. Get fresh legs and hope that whatever dissent exists within this program can be worked out in time to give the NCAAT our best shot.

Reactions: 1985Vols
UT needs to covid out the rest of the season including the SECT. Get fresh legs and hope that whatever dissent exists within this program can be worked out in time to give the NCAAT our best shot.
Disagree. This team still needs more minutes and time to get their lineups right. Ron Slay said last night UT was trying some things out. The small ball lineup seems to be opening up some driving lanes to the paint. Pons is what he is. He’s hurt, I don’t think taking a week or two off is going to magically heal his knee. Fulky too

Disagree. This team still needs more minutes and time to get their lineups right. Ron Slay said last night UT was trying some things out. The small ball lineup seems to be opening up some driving lanes to the paint. Pons is what he is. He’s hurt, I don’t think taking a week or two off is going to magically heal his knee. Fulky too
It’s been obvious to everyone Except Barnes that our 4 guard lineup with Pons at the 5 is our best team. Puzzling to me why Barnes hasn’t figured that out.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
This team is beaten down and battered. Pretty clear they're nowhere near what they were early in the year. Don't know if it's covid, lack of depth, chemistry between players or between players and Barnes, but something isn't right. Some time off to refresh and recharge would be far more beneficial IMO....assuming Barnes will ease off the practices a bit. Most of his teams do this sort of fade in March. Playing UF then the SECT means squat right now. If we have any shot at a run in the NCAAT, we need to get healthy and rested. Otherwise, it's one and done for this bunch if we end up a 5 seed or worse.

Let’s just hope we do the same going forward. We shall see....
Things I want to see....
-Bailey stays a starter
-Barnes turns these kids loose and lets them play ball. Let them have some fun
-More minutes for Nkamhoua and more rest for Fulkerson
-For a team so challenged offensively and in a year that doesn't count toward the eligibility clock, let's see some Corey Walker
-a roster next year that doesn't include Anosike, Plavsic, or Pember

Reactions: 1985Vols
Things I want to see....
-Bailey stays a starter
-Barnes turns these kids loose and lets them play ball. Let them have some fun
-More minutes for Nkamhoua and more rest for Fulkerson
-For a team so challenged offensively and in a year that doesn't count toward the eligibility clock, let's see some Corey Walker
-a roster next year that doesn't include Anosike, Plavsic, or Pember
All excellent ideas!

VN Store

Back