Cool Peyton Manning Poster

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
I contacted the photographer that took this photo of Peyton in the 2015 AFC Championship game and asked him to send me the raw file. I then made it into a huge 24x36 poster and framed it. I think it looks pretty cool and since I own the jersey he’s wearing in the photo, I decided to hang it in my game room. What do you guys think of it?

B7004E59-8FAC-48E5-9697-E9B155398228.jpegDDEE6314-E3F5-4CB3-9A97-D1203621BCB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Another great addition Doc! Question . . . this may be stupid, have you considered trying to locate the helmet in the photo? To me that would be a complete set - jersey and helmet from that game . . .

GBO

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
A 8X10 of that and a 8x10 of the jersey would make a great 67th Birthday present for me.

My Birthday was this past Wednesday so you're just a tad late Doc but I'd still be very thankful.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
I contacted the photographer that took this photo of Peyton in the 2015 AFC Championship game and asked him to send me the raw file. I then made it into a huge 24x36 poster and framed it. I think it looks pretty cool and since I own the jersey he’s wearing in the photo, I decided to hang it in my game room. What do you guys think of it?

View attachment 354211View attachment 354212
cheers-gif.gif

You got me. I’m guilty. That’s what I do. I come on here to show off to people I don’t even know. I show off memorabilia to make me feel better about myself. Yep that’s it.

At least you admit you love to flaunt it. I did study Psychology. But Hey; there are worse hangups.

A 8X10 of that and a 8x10 of the jersey would make a great 67th Birthday present for me.

My Birthday was this past Wednesday so you're just a tad late Doc but I'd still be very thankful.

VFL...GBO!!!

If you’ll message me your address I will make sure an 8x10 of the photo and of the jersey are delivered to your home. Guaranteed.

At least you admit you love to flaunt it. I did study Psychology. But Hey; there are worse hangups.

If you want the honest truth.... I actually feel guilty. I only do it to allow others to see history and to share that history. That’s fact.

Reactions: TnWalker

VN Store

Back