VOLS Working Hard..

We always hear about how hard teams are working. "Best shape ever". Standard fare, but with this staff and the style of offense, they'd better be working harder than ever. They'd better be in the best shape ever. If they aren't, it's gonna show up real, real quick.

QC getting work in while he shops around another school....AWESOME!
I don’t think him or Henry T going any where. I think they still out for this year at least. I can see them leaving next so teams will have full amount of scholarships and not try to find school so late in the game if the recruiting cycle.

We always hear about how hard teams are working. "Best shape ever". Standard fare, but with this staff and the style of offense, they'd better be working harder than ever. They'd better be in the best shape ever. If they aren't, it's gonna show up real, real quick.
See the post about how Huepel came in and chose to change the S&C program at UFC in the same breath where he expressed he wanted to keep what was working well there... doesn’t make much sense. Guys were incredibly strong and he changed that.

I don’t think him or Henry T going any where. I think they still out for this year at least. I can see them leaving next so teams will have full amount of scholarships and not try to find school so late in the game if the recruiting cycle.

I honestly think HT is gone....apparently he's taking classes online and not with the team during workouts. QC i tend to agree with you, i could see him finally buying in. But I question his commitment if he was that ready to jump ship.

Before any UCF players got into the playbook, they had to step into the weight room. And once they crossed the threshold, they found a very different plan than what they’d done under Frost.

“As a punter, I squatted 585 pounds,” Mac Loudermilk said “We were trying to be big and fast, and you had to be strong. We were squatting houses. We were hang cleaning, power cleaning 300 pounds. We were moving some serious weight for a decent number of reps. Was our form always the best? No, but we were strong enough to get away with it.”

-Ubben @ The Athletic

Once Heupel instituted his weight program, he dialed back the amount players lifted. He put an emphasis on refining technique to prevent injuries. Every lift was focused on developing explosiveness over simple, pure strength.

“Nobody was squatting six or seven plates at a time during max-out days,” Loudermilk said. “Everything was about keeping bodies and legs fresh, staying healthy and not risking those offseason injuries.”

-continued from Above

Reactions: hooter vol
I think Crouch stays. Henry T is only going to play one season wherever he goes as he will enter the draft after next season.

I think Crouch stays. Henry T is only going to play one season wherever he goes as he will enter the draft after next season.
He better get stronger, that's all I am saying. Henry T struggled making impact tackles last year, they put way to much emphasis on him getting lighter. He was plenty fast enough,he had a better freshman year than sophmore year. GBO!

He better ball out this year regardless of where he plays, he hasn't exactly lit it up the last 2-years playing under who a lot of people thought was a great defensive coach. We've had much better players at his position not get drafted. Just sayin

VN Store

Back