Funny Ekeler article

CME appears to be a high energy guy that loves teaching football fundamentals and technique . . . what we have been missing for several years!! Refreshing!

GBO

Reactions: KptVFL
Sounds like the kind of guy that young football players will love.

According to my UGA buddies, this is the guy that fought Cornbread at practice. I like him already.

You guys will love him. He's a high energy bad ass that will have your spec teams playing with reckless abandon. Funniest story about his time at UGA is when he put one of his kids in concussion protocols by delivering a celebratory head slap after a great play. And yes, the kid was wearing a helmet and went down like a rock when Ek gave him the head slap.

Trying to find the article, but pretty sure Coach Ek had to have stitches one time at Indiana for head butting a player during a celebration of a good play. The player still had his helmet on !!! 😂😂

Wasn’t him, was Thomas Brown.

CRB, Coach Red Bull, likeable dude
Two different events from what I’ve heard. Beldar Cornbread allegedly got into multiple altercations / fights with UGA coaches. Ekeler supposedly hit Pruitt square on the chin and knocked him down.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Two different events from what I’ve heard. Beldar Cornbread allegedly got into multiple altercations / fights with UGA coaches. Ekeler supposedly hit Pruitt square on the chin and knocked him down.
This is what I was told as well. Details aren't really confirmed, so I left it at that. However, if any of its true, its no wonder Cornbread got run oft.

Reactions: Vols1891

VN Store

Back