Willis, Washington, French Court Date

I heard the charges were dropped, but I heard that from a fan. I have no idea if it's true.

Reactions: LittleVol
I heard the charges were dropped, but I heard that from a fan. I have no idea if it's true.
I would be shocked if that's not true unless there's more to it than has been reported. That or they pled down to a misdemeanor with community service.

Reactions: VolDC
Someone mentioned that the Student Conduct Board would also need to deal with this. As the process goes, maybe that's next?

Sometimes, at least I've seen it elsewhere, there's a way to avoid an actual hearing and "arrange and agree" with students about punishment and probation which leads to a faster resolution. That would be a good thing in this case.

Reactions: sjt18
The Judge needs to tell CJH, you determine their punishment!

There's a big ol stadium with a lot of stairs that they can smoke through!

Maybe as a community service they could help Mayfield clean up the dog pound in Cleveland. Meanwhile. suck up to Haslam.

Reactions: VAVol85
I've expected to see something by now from the media or here if these guys had a 4/12 court date. I mean, did it get pushed to 4/20? 😎

Seriously, assuming dismissal or fine and "We've got you on our radar, kid. Stay outta trouble" lecture...... but does no one in the media in Knox follow up stories on the Vols anymore?

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back