Pick'em Points Update 4/14

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
Updated Pick'em Points after WCU game........Vol Fan in St. Joe, your points are corrected.

Always check your points, if it's not correct please let me know and I'll double-check, I'll make a mistake from time to time.

Code:
td23    46
MadisonvilleVol    39
feathersax    37
BorderVol    36
6-4-3    34
Halph66    34
CMvol    33
txbo    33
TheBigOne10    32
TrumpedUpVol    32
OrangeJuiceJones    31
@1RBFjr    30
BigDave    30
OldTimer    30
volfanga    30
preacherman20    28
VolFan in St. Joe    28
tdbigo    27
C/O   30
NorCalVol67    26
RespectAPA    25
YankeeVol    25
cthvolsfan    24
matts42012    24
me_grag    23
mssr_q    23
Orangefog    26
mr.checkerboards    18
Scvol7906    18
Volsbaseballfan    18
vol1948    15
vol66    15
BigOrangeMojo    14
volz2wallz    14
chcukiepoo    12
dtmtn    12
Gilbert    12
IH8TheHaslams    12
sccshortstop    11
Scorangevol    11
drvenner    8
Hoosier_Vol    7
Tbvol    7
Danl    6
DonDiego    6
ChattownVFL    4
StarRaider    4
Prange Raid    4
terrypedigo    3
Tri-CitiesVol    3
backdoorcutvol    2
MUTTigr92    2
NO SIR EEE    2
utdobber    2
volfaninky    2
Volunteer08    1
grouchyvol    -2
31VFL    -4
dirtykirby    -5
sportsnutt624    -8

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDave
OldTimer, I don't understand the Tie. Can you explain that to this simpleton?

An BTW you do a fantastic job with this. It's fun for those that participate. But it has to be a lot of work on your park.

Boy, the BaseVols not covering last night hurt . . . . but I will take the hurt and a win all day long!!

GBO - beat Vandy . . . like a rented mule!!
I had a hunch that the results would be different at their stadium. But, I didn't guess that way. But I'll take the win as well.

OldTimer, I don't understand the Tie. Can you explain that to this simpleton?

An BTW you do a fantastic job with this. It's fun for those that participate. But it has to be a lot of work on your park.

The tie is simple, if the line is 7, then the score can be 10-3, 8-1, 12-5, etc........that would be a Tie and if you bet cover or no cover you'd lose. A Tie is rare and a crapshoot, that's why the points are higher and less punishing if you double up.

Points check please Mr. OldTimer sir

you should have 26, my bad........I need to hire an assistant for the spreadsheet. The high numbers are getting out of my pay grade.
I'll correct on my spreadsheet and just corrected up top.

Reactions: Orangefog
The tie is simple, if the line is 7, then the score can be 10-3, 8-1, 12-5, etc........that would be a Tie and if you bet cover or no cover you'd lose. A Tie is rare and a crapshoot, that's why the points are higher and less punishing if you double up.
Thank you sir. I wasn't looking at it as tying the spread. My head was really hurting.

OT, one request, could we go back to the April 1 count again. 😀

sure, let me get right on that......

adding a new Rule to Pick’em, if you don’t catch a mistake within 2 days, tough luck!! I do need to pay more attention when calculating everything.

sure, let me get right on that......

adding a new Rule to Pick’em, if you don’t catch a mistake within 2 days, tough luck!! I do need to pay more attention when calculating everything.

OT, don’t worry about it man yer doing a bang up job, your taking time out of your life to make the board a better hang! We all appreciate it!

VN Store

Back