Ole Miss: L
Alabama: L
Kentucky: L
Georgia: L
South Bam: W
Vandy: W

Overall record 7-5
173101018_2966538976956734_6933867836443393006_n.jpg
This is such a foolish mental exercise. You have no idea of opposing teams that might be better than expected, and know very little of how our Vols will take on a new Defense and a new Offense. In my opinion, these little efforts tend to build unrealistic expectations (then lead to season long grumbling and complaints) and need to be taken with a huge grain of salt. This year is a total uphill climb. We will be fortunate to stay competitive in most of our games, forget about final score. Geesh

This is such a foolish mental exercise. You have no idea of opposing teams that might be better than expected, and know very little of how our Vols will take on a new Defense and a new Offense. In my opinion, these little efforts tend to build unrealistic expectations (then lead to season long grumbling and complaints) and need to be taken with a huge grain of salt. This year is a total uphill climb. We will be fortunate to stay competitive in most of our games, forget about final score. Geesh

And your comment is totally unnecessary and unwarranted.

Are we not allowed to talk about the upcoming season and just tell our thoughts?

Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

And your comment is totally unnecessary and unwarranted.

Are we not allowed to talk about the upcoming season and just tell our thoughts?

Who pissed in your cereal this morning?
Anyone can comment in any way they wish on this board, just as I did. My point was that it is worth noting that this 10-2 delirium prediction leads to the constant drone of whining halfway thru the season when the team struggles (as most anyone would expect it to this year). And one grows tired of reading all the crying on the site when this happens. Go sit on it.

Anyone can comment in any way they wish on this board, just as I did. My point was that it is worth noting that this 10-2 delirium prediction leads to the constant drone of whining halfway thru the season when the team struggles (as most anyone would expect it to this year). And one grows tired of reading all the crying on the site when this happens. Go sit on it.

Anyone saying 10-2 is not to be taken seriously.

I'm surprised you even take those predictions seriously, I certainly don't.

VN Store

Back