Why didnt Rocker go to UT ?

Corbin is a first class guy. And every player on their roster has a full ride, one way or another.

Tennessee can have the same type program if they want it. But it’s about hiring good people and working together. If the circumstances are the same, most players would prefer attending Tennessee over Vanderbilt.

It's always been the same at Vandy regarding all those things. Corbin has something going in BB that I can't figure out. I also hate their uniforms,black with pinstripes,Yuk !

Reactions: volman85
It's always been the same at Vandy regarding all those things. Corbin has something going in BB that I can't figure out. I also hate their uniforms,black with pinstripes,Yuk !
I actually liked their old sunday uni’s....that they don’t wear anymore

Top notch education, playing for a great coach who prepares you for MLB, championship rings

Tennessee has more than one player that told Vandy thanks but no thanks, I want to play for TN.
Vandy has a solid program but the same 350 fans at the game even without Covid makes it subpar to Ole Miss, Arkansas, Miss St, LSU, and Florida. TN is a renovation and extension away from having the big time atmosphere, it was close today.

Okay so you got me..he just likes to lift championship trophies in the air View attachment 363002View attachment 363003[/QUOTE]
What do you expect him to say. I don’t want an education. He will never graduate from Vandy unless it’s 15 years from now. If education is so important to him then he will stay all 4 years at Vandy.

Corbin is a first class guy. And every player on their roster has a full ride, one way or another.

Tennessee can have the same type program if they want it. But it’s about hiring good people and working together. If the circumstances are the same, most players would prefer attending Tennessee over Vanderbilt.
That’s not true on the full ride. They make up the difference of what your family can’t pay. If your finances, after your piece of the 11.7, say you can afford $20k then you pay $20k and the school chips in the other $50k. It’s still an advantage because that $20k could wind up being the same, or less, out of pocket as your local state school; so you get the Vandy academics and the opportunity to win for the same $.

The Vandy endowment debate will lead to the over signing debate will lead to the clay look of the field turf isn’t the right shade blah blah blah

Whatever turns ya on I guess, there is no right or wrong, just belief.

Reactions: txbo
That’s not true on the full ride. They make up the difference of what your family can’t pay. If your finances, after your piece of the 11.7, say you can afford $20k then you pay $20k and the school chips in the other $50k. It’s still an advantage because that $20k could wind up being the same, or less, out of pocket as your local state school; so you get the Vandy academics and the opportunity to win for the same $.

reality is practically every players family qualifies for financial aid based on income to go to Vanderbilt. Those few who don’t, Lieter being one probably, get a full ride off the 11.7.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back