My Man.....Mista Grand Slam 😎

Bases were juiced, he wouldve put him on if Pav hadnt gotten HBP
Yes that completely changed his strategy and I knew when we loaded them up Corbin's proverbial hand was forced!! That's why I love baseball....it is loaded with mental challenges on every pitch. ER had a memorable day for the Vols...not bad for a kid from Scotts Hill, Tennessee!!

Yes that completely changed his strategy and I knew when we loaded them up Corbin's proverbial hand was forced!! That's why I love baseball....it is loaded with mental challenges on every pitch. ER had a memorable day for the Vols...not bad for a kid from Scotts Hill, Tennessee!!
Exactly it forced Corbins hand, but you dont exactly except a kid to come up and hit another homer.
We saw something special today.

My dad was a basketball player from Scotts Hill under hall of fame coach, Mack Chandler. Nice to see SHHS getting some attention. Nice work Evan!!!

The SEC Network announcers must be hurting with how they favored Vanderbilt the whole game:D
Watched the entire game. They _DID_ talk a lot about how strong the 2 top pitchers for Vandy were and how they were set to be top/high draft picks. I think you heard what you wanted to hear. I'm a UT fan but was interested in the commentary and interested also that we got to one of those top picks. You heard what you wanted to.

Watched the entire game. They _DID_ talk a lot about how strong the 2 top pitchers for Vandy were and how they were set to be top/high draft picks. I think you heard what you wanted to hear. I'm a UT fan but was interested in the commentary and interested also that we got to one of those top picks. You heard what you wanted to.
They did talk alot about them but It was more about possibly being first and second pick and never been done off the same team etc. there was good chatter about ut also. Burke on the 3rd home run was priceless though. You could sense he wanred to holler but refrained.

VN Store

Back