Ive looked everywhere for a UT bb jersey online

I think I might have to get one. $80 ain’t that bad. The only issue is I cannot decide if I want the creamsicle or orange.

Do any other websites sell the creamsicle colored tops? It seems Alumni Hall is sold out and has gone to lengths to take the item off its website. Don't know if that means they are done producing them permanently or not.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Do any other websites sell the creamsicle colored tops? It seems Alumni Hall is sold out and has gone to lengths to take the item off its website. Don't know if that means they are done producing them permanently or not.

I bought a cream jersey a couple of weeks ago at Alumni Hall. Could not believe they had in stock as they had one left in my size.
Actually had them locked up with a bike chain lock.

I've been looking for a TN baseball jersey for two months. Anyone have any idea if these sites, like Alumni Hall, will ever re-stock? I am shocked they let it sell out in late March/early April and just decided to not order more....

I've been looking for a TN baseball jersey for two months. Anyone have any idea if these sites, like Alumni Hall, will ever re-stock? I am shocked they let it sell out in late March/early April and just decided to not order more....

The cream ones are goners, but the Nike site recently restocked the orange variety.

Edit: Looks as if they’re sold out again, though I wonder if there will be an additional restock. Nike College (Tennessee) Men's Full-Button Baseball Jersey. Nike.com

I sent a request for a physical address and a phone number.... will report back
I’m a little weary too. I want one so bad. See this is what kills me about our athletic department, all we hear is baseball don’t make a profit. If they’d make the most of things like this and actually make it available I bet they would. I’d buy one of each our shirts this season

Last edited:
I called Alumni Hall and they said the issue is Nike. They stopped making the jerseys, which I do not understand. There is CLEARLY high demand for them. It blows my mind they don’t want to make any more. I want one so bad.
I’d about sell my soul to own the white one with the script VOLS in it. It’ll be great for football season as well

I called Alumni Hall and they said the issue is Nike. They stopped making the jerseys, which I do not understand. There is CLEARLY high demand for them. It blows my mind they don’t want to make any more. I want one so bad.

Since 100% of their products are made in Asian sweatshops, they have to anticipate demand months or years advance

This is little excuse because they knew the demand for the creamsicle jersey last year and again made too few in the last run.

All this is why I have little qualms about knock-off products made by other Asian sweatshops.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/06-c...JsULtZzD5FowINutX#s1-13-1;searl|2816445524:13

Since 100% of their products are made in Asian sweatshops, they have to anticipate demand months or years advance

This is little excuse because they knew the demand for the creamsicle jersey last year and again made too few in the last run.

All this is why I have little qualms about knock-off products made by other Asian sweatshops.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/06-custom-ncaa-tennessee-volunteers-baseball/702087306.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=wapen.sp.list.13.dHqcgknWA223oeSig6np&resource_id=702087306&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0.wapen_hp_searchinner_1_sabJsULtZzD5FowINutX#s1-13-1;searl|2816445524:13
better order 5XL those Asian places run super small and tight

Last edited:

VN Store

Back