The Juice: Episode 3 - Support Staff

This doesn’t work in previous seasons...dating back to forever. It’s fun because it’s open and informative. Time will tell if the approach will work for the coaching staff...but the “no...quit asking...why do you want to know that?” thing wasn’t. The 80’s and 90’s Canes proved you could enjoy the game of football AND win...so it’s possible. In the meantime love this series!

Don't have words as how great these "juice"videos are to me personally and probably to all volnation.Better than just a look,these provide an actual in person view of how things work.I hope there are a.million of the juice episodes.Fantastic!

Dang, stuff like this is making me think about getting my preseason orange colored glasses out, when I was perfectly fine going into the season with full pessimism. I could be entirely wrong, but JH just seems different...genuine, passionate, perfectionist and high octane. Love what Gardner doing w/ DL. GREAT stuff. GREAT video series

A few things:

1. Coach Heup is a polar opposite from Coach Pruitt. I dont see Pruitt saying to anyone, "I apologize," or "That's a good idea." I really think this video doesn't get done if your Coach isn't a humble and truly team oriented, genuine guy.

2. The MOST important thing said in that was by the director of content. "Names, images and likenesses are about to blow up, and Tennessee wants to be on the cutting edge of it." Or something like that. She is absolutely right. What school can promote an individual brand will be a huge part of recruiting in the near future. Our content and video department is going to keep us in the game with a lot of HS athletes.

3. I so wish I could have one of those jobs. Just saying.

A few things:

1. Coach Heup is a polar opposite from Coach Pruitt. I dont see Pruitt saying to anyone, "I apologize," or "That's a good idea." I really think this video doesn't get done if your Coach isn't a humble and truly team oriented, genuine guy.

2. The MOST important thing said in that was by the director of content. "Names, images and likenesses are about to blow up, and Tennessee wants to be on the cutting edge of it." Or something like that. She is absolutely right. What school can promote an individual brand will be a huge part of recruiting in the near future. Our content and video department is going to keep us in the game with a lot of HS athletes.

Number 1 is spot on!! Coach Heup I do believe is very genuine in every aspect - to players, support staff, media and fans . . . and what a breath of fresh air on the Hill!

GBO

Reactions: TNHopeful505
A few things:

Just hope it doesn't go south for him like it did at UCF........they loved him at first and wanted to run him out of town by year 3

VN Store

Back