WR Nigel Lanier Commits to Tennessee (PWO)

Welcome Aboard!

I checked Rivals and it shows him unrated. Anyone know his offer list, which may mean more anyway?

Welcome Aboard!

I checked Rivals and it shows him unrated. Anyone know his offer list, which may mean more anyway?

According to 247:
Presbyterian College
Virginia-Wise
Miles College
Erskine College
New Mexico Military Institute
Georgia Knights Prep Academy

Jauan Jennings ran a 4.72 40yd dash, a 27” vertical, switched from playing QB to WR in college, had average position coaching, suffered under poor QB play his last few seasons, and still got drafted....dude wanted it more than the guy across from him....there’s only 1 JJ but never judge a book by his cover...just saying.

1620351043699.gif
1620351135491.gif

Jauan Jennings ran a 4.72 40yd dash, a 27” vertical, switched from playing QB to WR in college, had average position coaching, suffered under poor QB play his last few seasons, and still got drafted....dude wanted it more than the guy across from him....there’s only 1 JJ but never judge a book by his cover...just saying.

View attachment 366573
View attachment 366574

You‘re right, this kid will be a baller with offers like Erskine College

View attachment 366573
View attachment 366574
Just once, I wish comparisons would work in our favor🤣

Reactions: jonnon111
Take a deep breath, sit down and relax and watch Moneyball. Analytics are at work here. Can't beat Bama and Clemson playing by Bama and Clemson rules.

Just once, I wish comparisons would work in our favor🤣
You‘re right, this kid will be a baller with offers like Erskine College
I didn’t say he would be a baller. I didn’t say he’d be anything. I’m just saying people knocking his speed doesn’t mean he can’t play. Not saying he will make the NFL or anything. There are plenty of sub level level division players that make it though. More hungry and want it more.
For example...

From Rice to Payton to McNair: Small-school studs for all 32 NFL teams

VN Store

Back