'21 AL WR Nigel Lanier (PWO)

Below is a Rivals Camp he did in 2019 as what I would assume was a Sophomore or Junior in HS…. He seems a lot faster than 4.9 in the 40 so I will just say he is probably around a 4.5 in the 40
79E6712C-D455-4EE8-AFF3-4A9ACFABFB4D.jpeg

Below is a Rivals Camp he did in 2019 as what I would assume was a Sophomore or Junior in HS…. He seems a lot faster than 4.9 in the 40 so I will just say he is probably around a 4.5 in the 40
View attachment 366565
This kid is also 6'2" and 190 lbs now. I don't know if he runs a 4.5 but he is definitely a lot faster than 4.9

Lanier was North Jackson’s leading rusher and receiver during his senior season. He caught 38 passes for 844 yards and six touchdowns while also rushing for 433 yards and eight touchdowns on 71 carries, earning second-team All-Huntsville Region honors. He also returned two punts for touchdowns. And he took plenty of snaps out of a wildcat package, completing 5 of 12 passes for 213 yards and a pair of touchdowns.

...He said he had been to Tennessee’s campus before the ongoing dead period for recruiting started in March 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and his family “is planning to visit again soon once we are allowed,” with the dead period set to end May 31. “I chose to take the PWO offer at Tennessee because I felt like it was the best fit for for my education and for me to develop as a player,” Lanier said. “I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to play at this level. This has been a dream of mine, and God was faithful to my commitment.”

Alabama wide receiver commits to Tennessee as preferred walk-on

Pretty sure the head coach at North Jackson was a GA at UT a few years ago, or at least on staff. NJ has some good players. I'm glad they are playing South Pittsburg again this year. Should be a good game.

Best intramural team in the country.........

I do hope he has success!

VN Store

Back