hockey
fencing
curling
badmiton
yardwork
dentist
re- runs of any Nicholas Sparks movie
NBA

Flip college baseball and mlb and you have my order of preference.

Jaden Springer, Keon Johnson, and Yves Pons will participate in the NBA Combine

View attachment 374448
I haven’t looked in a few weeks, but where are our guys projected and to whom?
The last I saw, Keon was projected to Toronto at 7, maybe?? And Yves was 2nd round to Boston but I can’t remember where Springer was(top 15 I think?)
GBO!!

I haven’t looked in a few weeks, but where are our guys projected and to whom?
The last I saw, Keon was projected to Toronto at 7, maybe?? And Yves was 2nd round to Boston but I can’t remember where Springer was(top 15 I think?)
GBO!!
Keon will be top 10, Springer is falling, but will be a 1st round pick still. Pons can sneak into the 2nd round but idk why a team would take him unless they are confident he would stay in America. Combine will be huge for Springer

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Keon will be top 10, Springer is falling, but will be a 1st round pick still. Pons can sneak into the 2nd round but idk why a team would take him unless they are confident he would stay in America. Combine will be huge for Springer
Imo the combine will be huge for Yves. You know he’s gonna show out physically at the workouts.
Someone will jump on him if for no other reason than his athleticism.
GBO!!

Thank you guys for letting us know you don’t care about the NBA in a thread informing us of former Vols being invited to the NBA on a Vol Forum.

Ultimate way to show us you don’t care

I hate country music and I make it a point to proclaim how much I hate country music every time I see a country music thread or every time someone mentions country music.....

Oh wait, no I don't.

Reactions: Rrcox1951
I doubt Pons gets drafted. Keon could probably go as early as 6 but his floor is probably 12.

Springer most likely in the 20s, but is super team dependent. The problem with Springer falling is that a lot of those teams in the 20s are looking for instant contributors and I don't know Springer gives you that. Maybe the Rockets, who have a couple picks in the 20s, since they are in total rebuild mode will take a shot on him in the 20s, but it wouldn't shock me if he fell out of the first round entirely. Or I could see a team trade up from the early 2nd into the first to grab him.

Defensive clip analysis is way off as help defense was the key. Pons slacked off his man, and another help defender covered Pons’ man to prevent an easy assist. So, Boston was left facing the returning defensive player of the year. He backs off and allows Springer to recover. Not saying Springer isn’t a good defender, but this play isn’t an example of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back