'24 TN CB Ondre Evans (uGA commit)

Are we pursuing? AP said we visited him in the spring. You know anything ?

Tennessee was the first Power 5 school to offer Evans whose high school career began at Pearl-Cohn. He transferred to CPA as a sophomore and was primarily a wide receiver until last fall when he switched focus to defensive back. After that switch, Tennessee's recruitment of Evans cooled significantly.

"At the beginning, it was all good," Evans said. "I went (to Knoxville) a couple times but when I started to consider playing DB and taking it more seriously, then UT kind of fell off the (recruiting) grid."

Tennessee was the first Power 5 school to offer Evans whose high school career began at Pearl-Cohn. He transferred to CPA as a sophomore and was primarily a wide receiver until last fall when he switched focus to defensive back. After that switch, Tennessee's recruitment of Evans cooled significantly.

"At the beginning, it was all good," Evans said. "I went (to Knoxville) a couple times but when I started to consider playing DB and taking it more seriously, then UT kind of fell off the (recruiting) grid."

Yeah. this explains it. I watched him twice last year. In the State Championship game he was a complete non-factor against Lipscomb Academy at DB.

However, when you saw him run, you could tell he was a superior athlete.
Mentally it's just not there...

I like how you somehow in your own words said exactly what the kid said but made it twice as long. Really built suspense. Thank you.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Yeah. this explains it. I watched him twice last year. In the State Championship game he was a complete non-factor against Lipscomb Academy at DB.

However, when you saw him run, you could tell he was a superior athlete.
Mentally it's just not there...
You use “I” more than anyone on this forum

VN Store

Back