Kaidon Salter putting in the work!

maybe concentrate on football and school for once. I aint paying to look at your face. don't mind kids making money, but this clown gets arrested, misses spring ball, and now announcing he wants to cash in. boy aint got a clue

352068-e8df4fe808a3a61863bf424871ef1654.jpg

781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008.jpg

Not what I was hoping to see when I clicked on this thread. I was hoping for he’s been logging more time than anyone in the film room bla bla. But a guy that was involved in a robbery (of drugs nonetheless) a couple of months after arriving on campus is available to endorse your products. Lol. This guy is seriously dumb. That’s not what the fans want to see and that’s not what the coaches want to see.
Here’s a little life lesson for the kid. If he wants all that stuff (fame and money)...forget about it and work your ass off. That’s the only way you’ll ever get it. My baseball coaches use to say if you want to hit a home run don’t try to. Try to focus on perfect mechanics and if you do everything just right there’s a chance at a homer. But if you go up there thinking about just that it’ll never happen. That could apply to a college athlete as well.
seems to me like the first thing heupel needs to do is remove our roster of all the kids that were promised extra benefits and the nfl. Get kids that’ll focus solely on the team and winning. And the crazy thing that’ll happen is all those other things will become possible.

Last edited:
When I read the thread title I had hopes he was learning from his mistakes and it would show him putting in the work to make up for them. Wrong again. Just not a good look when you’re only highlight in your time on campus is from the nightly news talking about your arrest. Maybe Chico’s bail bonds would be interested in an ad.

Are there any teams that don't put names on the backs of Jerseys anymore? I heard at once of a coach that refused to do it - saying that we are a team, not individuals.
I'm sure if you threatened to do this, there would be a revolt. Anyway it's a bad idea from a fan standpoint - I like knowing the name of the guy that flopped from cramps as he is helped off the field.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

VN Store

Back