Most important move Tony V could make for Vols in WS…

Status
Not open for further replies.

brockytop

is to tell Peyton Manning to stay away. I’d be shocked if TN—in ANY sport—wins more than 15-20% of the time when “Omaha” is in the house.

Reactions: Catbone
is to tell Peyton Manning to stay away. I’d be shocked if TN—in ANY sport—wins more than 15-20% of the time when “Omaha” is in the house.

In his defense, I would say 90% of the time Peyton is present, it’s to support a really crummy TN team. It’s not shocking his presence has a poor win %

Don’t worry bruh, this is a team of destiny. Nothing is stopping them.

I fully expect two brutal losses in the most Tennessee way possible (error, umpire mistake, one-in-a-million play for opposing team, etc.). Even if that happens, it's been an amazing ride and a great season. If not, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But my BVS (and yeah, it's bad) has me bracing for the worst.

Reactions: kcvols1 and MAD
Considering we have won 15-20% of sec games in football the past few years this seems par for the course.

If you think the presence of Peyton at any sporting event has ANYTHING to do with winning or losing, then you might make sure you’re not betting on the CWS games.

Yeah, and Peyton doesn't show up often for UNC Charlotte FB games or basketball vs North Alabama either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back